Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez gets a lesson in politics  (Read 26098 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Re: Ocasio-Cortez gets a lesson in politics
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2018, 11:24:34 PM »
When I look at a pic of AOC she reminds me of Lorena Bobbitt for some reason. Must be the crazy eyes and smile.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2018, 11:31:17 PM »
When I look at a pic of AOC she reminds me of Lorena Bobbitt for some reason. Must be the crazy eyes and smile.

Oh man! You hit the nail on the head DN. For months I've been racking my brain trying to figure out who she reminds me of -- Lorena Bobbitt is it. Even the demeanor is the same.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2019, 12:04:44 AM »
I think Hillary will stay on the edge of the race until it's obvious there's no front runner, then she'll cautiously wade in.

I still don't understand how so many people think we'd be better off under a Hillary presidency, and why people think Trump is so horrible compared to her.  She's the most corrupt politician I can think of in my lifetime, and its not even close.  Yet there's a lot of Hillary zombies that act as if she discovered the cure for cancer.  She's only out for herself, always has been and always will be, and has nothing but contempt for the little people.  She'll step over anyone in her way and craves as much power as she can get.  The woman doesn't have a genuine bone in her body, and it's obvious to anyone paying attention.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 12:08:56 AM by Lookin4_67GalaxieConv »
boop/bop/beep

Offline walrus

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2019, 07:56:08 AM »
Ray you said that very eloquently.    ;)

Now my version, she found a bunch of people as dumb as her to vote for her.
Too funny as those voters are saying the same thing about Trump and his followers

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thankfully there are more Trump supporters than Bimbo nuts.
actually there isnt. Hilary won popular vote.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

To bad for you Libs that doesn’t count.
Yeah must be a liberal if I disagree with what you said.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2019, 08:51:09 AM »
If it looks like a duck, and it walks like a duck, oh you know the rest.    ;)
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2019, 10:56:21 AM »

Thanks heiny57. I'll never look at a photo of AOC again without picturing Daffy Duck! :))

Offline Elroy

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2019, 07:46:47 PM »

Thanks heiny57. I'll never look at a photo of AOC again without picturing Daffy Duck! :))

Elroy see something else when he looks at that dumb bitch. Elroy sees a Democrat with absolutely no clue. 

Offline highland512

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2019, 08:15:29 AM »
Sums it up well

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2019, 08:53:51 AM »

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2019, 09:18:17 AM »
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez isn't the only wingnut in congress. This "little lady" definitely has a chip on her shoulder. Palestinian sympathizer and anti-Semite; she pretty much made a name for herself the first day on the job. What a despicable woman! Freshman U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:31:38 AM by goodfellow »

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2019, 09:51:45 AM »
She is the definition of no class. That is what you end up with when she ran unopposed for the office. Real nice outcome Michigan voters.

Offline 34Ply

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2019, 11:25:54 AM »
The Muslims in Michigan are doing the same as in Europe. There will be countries in Europe that are taken over and become Muslim ran countries very soon. Detroit's new mayor is Muslim. There are muslim sections that the Police aren't allowed to go into. They had a Muslim running for Gov. also. Once they get a voting block it's all done.  If anyone on here is from Detroit correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline hofferwood

• It's all good
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2019, 12:01:33 PM »
The Muslims in Michigan are doing the same as in Europe. There will be countries in Europe that are taken over and become Muslim ran countries very soon. Detroit's new mayor is Muslim. There are muslim sections that the Police aren't allowed to go into. They had a Muslim running for Gov. also. Once they get a voting block it's all done.  If anyone on here is from Detroit correct me if I'm wrong.

Michael Edward Duggan (born July 15, 1958) is an American politician and businessman. He was elected the 75th mayor of Detroit, Michigan in 2013, receiving national attention in part for being the first white mayor of the majority-black city since the early 1970s, when Detroit's population still had a white majority.

In the Detroit mayoral election, 2017, Duggan was re-elected in a landslide, taking 72% of the vote to challenger Coleman Young II's 27%. 
If it aint broke----fix it till it is-----there's nothing more permanent than a temporary fix.

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2019, 12:42:40 PM »
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez isn't the only wingnut in congress. This "little lady" definitely has a chip on her shoulder. Palestinian sympathizer and anti-Semite; she pretty much made a name for herself the first day on the job. What a despicable woman! Freshman U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib

WOW, that one seriously does look batshit crazy!  :o
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline 34Ply

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2019, 01:50:32 PM »
I stand corrected,Thank You.