Author Topic: Smart Kbiwis  (Read 3545 times)

Offline muddy

Smart Kbiwis
« on: March 26, 2019, 05:28:57 AM »
Don't know what they expected....

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Offline DeadNutz

Re: Smart Kbiwis
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 08:40:25 AM »
And that is why we have a 2nd Amendment folks. That is the problem with a country that rules by common law that they can demand you give up your legally purchased private property just by passing a law.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 09:50:43 AM »
I've heard it said that our rights are enumerated in the First Ammendment.....and they're guaranteed by the Second Ammendment!   8)

And Benjamin Franklin said something like, "I you give up freedoms for the sake of security you'll end up with neither".

But let's face it - we're dealing with useful idiots and ignorant masses. They do what their cell phone tells them. Very dangerous situation for sure.

Online highland512

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 07:59:31 AM »
I dont think the leftest will ever succeed in getting guns out of the hands of Americans. It's to ingrained into social life, tradition, hobby, and sport. Even if they passed laws it would never stand in a unbiased court. Not to mention the pure logistical and most likely bloody battle it would be to round up the estimated 400,000,000 guns in the US. (thats about 121 guns per 100 US citizens)

Offline Rewind

• Howdy Folks!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 09:17:09 AM »
I dont think the leftest will ever succeed in getting guns out of the hands of Americans. It's to ingrained into social life, tradition, hobby, and sport. Even if they passed laws it would never stand in a unbiased court. Not to mention the pure logistical and most likely bloody battle it would be to round up the estimated 400,000,000 guns in the US. (thats about 121 guns per 100 US citizens)

The key words in your statement..........."unbiased court". I'm afraid those are getting harder to find.
Hanging in, Hanging on, Hanging out!