Author Topic: Please not again!!!  (Read 20327 times)

Offline GNAP

Re: Please not again!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2018, 09:33:45 AM »
I heard one TV reporter last week, state, it about time for the Clintons to rev up their plan to get Chelsea Clinton elected.....................................

Now that is scary.........
jack

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2018, 09:36:18 AM »
I heard one TV reporter last week, state, it about time for the Clintons to rev up their plan to get Chelsea Clinton elected.....................................

Now that is scary.........

Great idea, she can run with a horse for VP! Now that would make one hell of a headshot wouldn't it! A true nitwit, born and bred that one!  :))
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline GNAP

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2018, 10:46:45 AM »
you know they wouldn’t do that, even the horse’s ass would be prettier than her face........
jack

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2018, 10:52:12 AM »
you know they wouldn’t do that, even the horse’s ass would be prettier than her face........

Point well taken Jack!  :D
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2018, 10:59:00 AM »

Don't dismiss that idea guys. I heard from a reliable source that there is a movement afoot to have her run for congress in NY state. The "Clinton Machine" apparently has quietly put together a cadre of wealthy donors to support this effort. If the extreme left leaning Dem agenda fails to take congress in November, they will certainly use that defeat as a springboard for Chelsea Clinton to enter the fray as "new" middle of the road candidate.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2018, 06:17:34 PM »

I wonder how she got married? I guess her wedding veil was more like a tarp?  :-\

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2018, 12:24:57 PM »

I wonder how she got married? I guess her wedding veil was more like a tarp?  :-\

How about those fine in-laws you would get? :o

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2018, 01:45:18 PM »

How about those fine in-laws you would get? :o

You could say the same for Chelsea  -- her mother-in-law is former congresswoman Marjorie Margolies (D-PA) and her father-in-law is Ed Mezvinsky (D-IA) former congressman from Iowa. Although she sometimes disagreed and voted against him, both of these Dems were BIG Clintonites. He was in congress before Clinton, but still a major political supporter and fund raiser.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2018, 12:09:14 AM »

Don't dismiss that idea guys. I heard from a reliable source that there is a movement afoot to have her run for congress in NY state. The "Clinton Machine" apparently has quietly put together a cadre of wealthy donors to support this effort. If the extreme left leaning Dem agenda fails to take congress in November, they will certainly use that defeat as a springboard for Chelsea Clinton to enter the fray as "new" middle of the road candidate.

Horse Face Chelsea has been laying the groundwork for awhile to make a House run.  Speculation was she was waiting for Nita Lowey to retire or kick the bucket and run for her seat.  After Trump was elected, Horse Face was commenting on a lot of stuff political on Twitter for awhile, but that seemed to tail off.
boop/bop/beep

Offline slip knot

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2018, 06:04:43 PM »
Who knows she might hook up with the Mexican gringo we have down here.

I don't know whos voting for whom but the wait for early voting is pushing 30minutes to an hour. That's unheard-of for a mid term election. Just hope the caravan arrival holds off till after the election or there will be several 1000 more democratic votes.