Author Topic: If you don't love America get out!  (Read 15148 times)

Offline bonneyman

If you don't love America get out!
« on: July 15, 2019, 05:00:24 PM »
President Trump couldn't have said it better!

Every one has gripes, things they don't like, vents every once in a while, puts their foot in their mouth. Nobody's perfect. But if you're going to say Al Quaeda is great and America is lousy, then pack up and get the heck out!
"America was never that great!" Then why the heck did you immigrate here? "The detention centers on the border are concentration camps!" ' Mike pence was like Himmler!" Then go the heck back where you came from! If America is "so bad" then leave. Nobody has a gun to your head keeping you here.   >:(

Offline Elroy

Re: If you don't love America get out!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 07:44:01 PM »
President Trump couldn't have said it better!

Elroy is lovin it. Clear and to the point with one little correction as detailed below

if you're going to say Al Quaeda is great and America is lousy, then pack up and get the hell out!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 08:41:26 PM »
Good points above but let me add that if you don't like America then leave but don't try to turn this country into what you left to come here especially you 3rd worlders.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 12:16:08 AM »
I'd love to send Omar and Tlaib on a rocketship back to one of those great Islamic countries who think it's about 700 A.D.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 11:09:38 AM »
So many people are saying that what the president said was "racist". He didn't mention race, heck, he didn't even mention the names of who he was referring to. THEY spoke up with guilty consciences, THEY said it was about women of color, not Trump.

Look, I don't care what color you are, what sex you are, what style of clothes you wear, what school you went to, etc. etc. I listen to what you say and watch how you act and respond accordingly. If you don't love America, if you don't feel that you're blessed being here, if you're not willing to defend her and the freedoms she provides then you have no business being here. You certainly don't deserve to be a tax-payer funded representative making laws for everyone. Do I mean to say that the U.S, is perfect, without flaws, and never makes a mistake? Gosh no! We have certainly got our bad decisions and glaring blunders. But no where else on earth do people have the freedoms and blessings that they have here, albeit with some flaws. Lets work on reducing the flaws, not throwing out the whole country.

The squad of 4 are Americans. Well, they are either natural born or naturalized citizens. So, technically they are entitled to the same rights and privileges as anybody else. They have the right to speak up and address problems that they see. But those problems are not all Trump! Omar is the most disturbing. You'd think being a refugee from Somalia (what a glorious hole that country is!) she'd KNOW what horrible is. She came here and became a citizen, you'd think she'd be the loudest pro-American voice out there. But no! She's the most un-grateful refugee I've ever heard speak from Congress. I don't think she should be kicked out because she's not an American or because she's annoying. She should be sent back to Somaliland to learn how good she had it here and maybe learn a lesson! True Americans went over there and fought and died to try and bring about some stability - then she gets to come here and bad-mouth our way of life on our dime? I don't think so.

And if someone calls that racist, then go pound sand.

Offline Rusty

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 03:00:44 PM »
This

"Those wars are unjust which are undertaken without provocation.
 For only a war waged for revenge or defense can be just"

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 03:07:43 PM »

Offline ken w.

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 05:02:24 PM »
"America was never that great!"
 This is from Governor Cuomo of NY.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 06:42:10 PM »
Rusty, thst is great :))

I didn't care for Trump's tweet,   not very presidential.  I think saying they were disrespectful to Nancy was brilliant and quite true and should have stayed on that theme.

That said,  Trump loves the controversey and likes to fan the flames which he is doing quite well.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2019, 07:31:29 AM »
What did Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin,  Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Jay, and Samuel Adams do when they didn’t like the way things were in America? They didn’t leave. They changed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 10:02:13 AM »
What did Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin,  Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Jay, and Samuel Adams do when they didn’t like the way things were in America? They didn’t leave. They changed it.

They started a revolution and succeded from English rule.  I would say that is bit more then change.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 10:12:31 AM »

They started a revolution and succeded from English rule.  I would say that is bit more then change.

There are 17 amendments to the constitution post Bill of Rights. I’m sure there were people that said “If you don’t like America, you can leave” before each of them. If you don’t like America the way it is, work to change it. That’s the American way.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2019, 04:04:46 PM »
Walked into the local watch repair place this morning to get the wife's watch looked at. All sorts of American flags, MAGA signs, and 2020 posters were on the walls. Complimented them, said I wish I had a MAGA hat to wear, but my verbal approval would have to suffice. They all laughed, and it started a conversation.
The owner said he had a woman customer recently had some work done on a watch, and the counter person accidentally charged her CC twice. She phoned about it. He said, "Sorry, mistakes happen. Come on back in and I'll run your card through and take off the extra charge". She said though she liked his service and liked his prices she didn't appreciate his propaganda, so wouldn't be coming back. "The propaganda?" he asked? Yes, the flags you have displayed!

The American flag is propaganda? Holy smokes we are in deep weeds! :-\

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2019, 04:59:50 PM »
Walked into the local watch repair place this morning to get the wife's watch looked at. All sorts of American flags, MAGA signs, and 2020 posters were on the walls. Complimented them, said I wish I had a MAGA hat to wear, but my verbal approval would have to suffice. They all laughed, and it started a conversation.
The owner said he had a woman customer recently had some work done on a watch, and the counter person accidentally charged her CC twice. She phoned about it. He said, "Sorry, mistakes happen. Come on back in and I'll run your card through and take off the extra charge". She said though she liked his service and liked his prices she didn't appreciate his propaganda, so wouldn't be coming back. "The propaganda?" he asked? Yes, the flags you have displayed!

The American flag is propaganda? Holy smokes we are in deep weeds! :-\

It's pathetic when people act ashamed of an American flag. 
boop/bop/beep

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2019, 06:17:11 PM »
She may have said “flags” but she was probably referring to everything else.