Author Topic: Flag waving  (Read 1444 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Flag waving
« on: October 31, 2020, 08:50:55 PM »
The wife bought about 10 flags of various flavors in the last couple of months. Nice embroidered US flag, a couple of thin blue line flags, Gadsden or Don't Tread on Me flag  and a bunch of different Trump flags. I mounted all the lightweight flags on 3/4" x 6' wooden dowels and the US flag on a metal 1" flag pole. This morning at 10am we went to a little park on the side of the main road through town right where another road splits off. We waved flags for 2 hours with an overwhelming positive response from hundreds of vehicles such as cars, p/u's, motorcycles and semi's.

We had maybe a dozen negative responses such as getting flipped the bird, down thumbs and nasty looks from some really ugly women. We will be out there again tomorrow morning with friends this time.

Offline slip knot

Re: Flag waving
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 09:00:38 PM »
Sounds like fun. We've been seeing the Trump truck parades thru town every weekend. Lots of folks participating too. I think they said last weekend there was 250-300 cars.

Offline muddy

Re: Flag waving
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 04:32:54 PM »
The week we bought our house I put an American Flag on the front porch. Other the. That I don't post my political views for the world to see.

Nothing wrong with it, just my personal preference. If someone Invited me to do what you did, I'd probably go with as well.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 04:35:53 PM by muddy »