Author Topic: Not guilty on all counts!  (Read 5881 times)

Offline hickory n Steel

Re: Not guilty on all counts!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2021, 03:39:33 AM »
I may be naive in this whole thing, but I really just cannot phathom why anyone would choose to ignore the obvious facts and evidence.

A white kid shot 3 very bad white men, the only hint of race angle they can find is to say he only got a fair shake because he's white.

The media and the Left took the side of the men who were shot because that fits their "white supremacist" narrative.  They have been acting like the men who were shot were black because they were participating in the "peaceful protest" after that POS Jacob Blake was shot.  From their point of view, Rittenhouse represents everything they detest, white male with a gun trying to protect private property.  I've even heard some people out there trying to refer to Kyle as an active shooter, as if he just went beserk.
I guess people are so dumb they will believe that a white kid shooting 3 white guys is somehow racist.

Regardless of the fact that they were at a gathering of domestic terrorism the participants foolishly believed was over the life of a black guy, if he were racist he wouldn't shoot 3 white guys who think they're supporting black rights he'd shoot 3 black people.

The only thing they have said that has a slight chance of possibly being true is the BS claim that things would be different if he were black.
Obviously that's not true but it's one of those statements they can make that you can't exactly prove otherwise.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 03:42:08 AM by hickory n Steel »
Always lookin' to learn

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2021, 06:50:06 AM »

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

:bravo_2: :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2021, 08:08:04 AM »
Was unaware of sexual predator(feel the same as you on that) but my statement was more forward looking.  I see more violence and division, no coming together, no healing and common ground.

I am tried of the us vs. them that this country has turned into.
I see no solution and possibly some very horrid times ahead.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
Joseph Rosenbaum anally raped children. He was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.

The Left is defending him.
Rich

Offline slip knot

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2021, 04:26:23 PM »
The clown with his arm blown up is a convicted felon. But yet isn’t that a pistol in his hand??🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Why isn’t he facing charges for illegals weapons possession??

So even now they’re showing us that gun laws don’t work. Why here’s a convicted felon with an illegal firearm in his possession but they’re going all out for the kid who legally used his firearm in a legitimate self defense situation

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2021, 04:20:15 AM »
Was unaware of sexual predator(feel the same as you on that) but my statement was more forward looking.  I see more violence and division, no coming together, no healing and common ground.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
Joseph Rosenbaum anally raped children. He was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.

And I belive it's Andrew Coumo who said they'll be putting up small monuments orstatues...ect of the " victims ".
That's right, they're going to memorialize a person who would be unacceptable by the worst of any prison cellblock in the nation.

I just hope they go through with it and waste a bunch of money on his statue so somebody can destroy it, and continually do so until they give up and stop replacing it.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2021, 10:56:32 AM »
The clown with his arm blown up is a convicted felon. But yet isn’t that a pistol in his hand??🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Why isn’t he facing charges for illegals weapons possession??

So even now they’re showing us that gun laws don’t work. Why here’s a convicted felon with an illegal firearm in his possession but they’re going all out for the kid who legally used his firearm in a legitimate self defense situation

I would have loved for the prosecutor to have asked Mr. missing bicep why he had not renewed his CCW. This man admitted under oath that he was illegally carrying a concealed weapon. I think the prosecutor shit his pants when the guy said that. When are charges going to be brought against him.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2021, 12:52:34 PM »

I would have loved for the prosecutor to have asked Mr. missing bicep why he had not renewed his CCW. This man admitted under oath that he was illegally carrying a concealed weapon. I think the prosecutor shit his pants when the guy said that. When are charges going to be brought against him.

We all know the answer to that.
boop/bop/beep

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2021, 05:23:06 PM »
Always lookin' to learn

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2021, 07:18:28 PM »

That says everything you need to know about Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, the Squad, the whole Biden administration, the media, etc.
boop/bop/beep

Offline muddy

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2021, 07:25:32 PM »

That says everything you need to know about Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, the Squad, the whole Biden administration, the media, etc.
Yep in their eyes it's better to be a serial pedophile then to use your 2nd amendment rights down to the book.

Think the Ghislaine Maxwell trial is portrayed in the media or if they even cover it half as much as the Rittenhouse trial?

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2021, 09:22:34 AM »
What do you think they'll be saying about the guy who plowed through the Christmas parade?

He's black,  and he has a long rap sheet.

So far it seems they're not making these wild claims of racism...ect like they were about Rittenhouse.
When a black person commits a major crime,  the media coverage is usually conveniently light.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline muddy

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2021, 11:23:43 AM »
What do you think they'll be saying about the guy who plowed through the Christmas parade?

So far it seems they're not making these wild claims of racism...ect like they were about Rittenhouse.
When a black person commits a major crime,  the media coverage is usually conveniently light.
Doesn't fit their narrative

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2021, 01:22:52 PM »

Doesn't fit their narrative

Of course not, he fits the truth.
He was out on bail after hitting his wife or girlfriend in the face and running her foot or leg over, he was not a good man.

I am just thankful that the police didn't have to eliminate him, otherwise there'd be another riot and a statue erected of the guy.
You just know they'd try to say " oh he was just trying to get away from the racist police because he was afraid of being murdered ".
Always lookin' to learn

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2021, 04:32:38 AM »
An interesting turn of events for the man who took a bullet in his arm.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2021, 09:20:30 AM »
Video is over a year old