Author Topic: Calling the dbugmaestri  (Read 5949 times)

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
Calling the dbugmaestri
« on: April 24, 2020, 06:59:54 PM »
Last heard from retired, did that include the forum  ??

HELLO !!!
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline Der Bugmeister

• Administrator
Re: Calling the dbugmaestri
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 01:04:34 PM »
Still kickin' but apparently it takes me a few days to decipher pepinese  :))

Business is slow which suits me fine at this point.  Puttering around getting the shop sorted out, had to relocate my lift a couple feet to give me access to my pallet rack storage.  Still not enough hours in the day and I'm not sure how I ever fit that commute and day job in my schedule to begin with!

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 10:56:37 PM »
Der Bugmeister
Yeah I do have my own way with words LMAO, did I mention my spelling? A reason  I use my hands to make a living.

Glad to hear from you, moving a lift, that was not easy. Your sense of humor, makes me laugh  :93:

Just remembered your last posts were about garage doors. Moved your lift so you could close the door ......?..... just kidding.

Pep
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 10:59:10 PM by pep »

Offline Der Bugmeister

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 03:57:25 PM »
Always good if I can bring a smile to someone's day!

I think the garage door was a while back, came off the track and stuff?  Had that sorted quickly by someone who knew what he was doing (not me!), but that was the house garage and the lift is in the detached shop.

Had to move the lift because I picked up some pallet shelving about 40" deep, and the lift/car on the lift were blocking access to the upper shelves.  The lift isn't bolted down, four post lift from Dannmar which came with a removable wheel dolly system that allows you to move it around the shop with a car on the ramp (lowered of course).  Moving the lift was a breeze...getting all the crap out from around it took time though, including the parts car that hadn't run for about a year and a half.

Final location was closer to the door.  Careful measurements and test lifts with a Cutlass placed in the most vulnerable position gave me a few inches to clear on all counts.  But it IS very tight as you can see!

Der Bugmeister
Yeah I do have my own way with words LMAO, did I mention my spelling? A reason  I use my hands to make a living.

Glad to hear from you, moving a lift, that was not easy. Your sense of humor, makes me laugh  :93:

Just remembered your last posts were about garage doors. Moved your lift so you could close the door ......?..... just kidding.

Pep
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 04:29:21 PM by Der Bugmeister »

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 12:04:26 PM »
  Thought you found this figured you may like it. :017:

.................. needs side pipes ..................... but of course  :41: