General Category > GENERAL DISCUSSION TO INCLUDE OFF TOPIC

Odd deal guys

(1/4) > >>

Uncle Buck:
OK, well, it looks like right now there are two GG sites! In fact there are two! Here is what happened. Rusty was trying to get a new GG site launched and for some reason it was not taking off. So, he decided to do something different and he launched this site which did take off. Meanwhile, unknown to Rusty the first site did launch and roughly 20 guys immediately signed on to that site. Well, by the time Rusty figured out what was going on this site too has about 20 guys that have signed on!

So yes, right now there are two sites! How the two will become one is going to be in Rusty's hands. If that site can be redirected here, or this site there would be the obvious best choice. If not it will mean that either those of us here that signed on will have to sign on over there, or visa versa. Then the abandoned site killed off. So right now all of us, you me and the rest are in a holding mode waiting to see how this will shake out.

UB

mrchuck:
Thanks for the explanation as to what's happening!

DeadNutz:
Ready to get the show on the road.

kwoswalt99:
I still don’t know how lostmind found the other site it doesn’t even have a domain name?

lostmind:
google sent me there , I know nothing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version