Author Topic: The Dems at it again  (Read 39620 times)

Offline bonneyman

Re: The Dems at it again
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2018, 08:02:09 PM »
Did you guys witness the bedlam that was going on when they counted the votes? I've said it before; progressive American feminists are the the meanest, most combative, discriminatory, and lowest form of human evolution there is. They think with their vagina and truly believe that all men should be neutered. In the end they will most likely want to procreate by screaming at each others vaginas.

Hopefully by this process they'll eventually self-terminate and just disappear.  ;D

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2018, 07:35:33 AM »
I know two things:  Kavanaugh will be confirmed and there will be an October surprise from the Dems (think Mueller related)

#1. Check.  ;)
boop/bop/beep

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2018, 01:16:22 PM »
.............. They think with their vagina and truly believe that all men should be neutered. In the end they will most likely want to procreate by screaming at each others vaginas.

https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/brett-kavanaugh-confirmation-cult-of-nasty-old-white-women-107093/

I made this post not to be flippant -- these mutant feminists are a new sub-human species that is infected by Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). Here is some disturbing proof. Comical, yes! ....BUT many of these miscreants are rearing and teaching our children.

BTW this disgusting new-age feminist movement is called " Reclaim your C#*t"
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 03:45:35 PM by goodfellow »

Offline slip knot

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2018, 05:57:42 PM »
 :)) :))

you ever notice how its all the ugly ones who are the "feminist"?

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2018, 06:12:13 PM »

Most of them from my generation -- over the hill middle aged 1960's and 70's "bra burners" who blamed all their problems on bogus media generated male stereotypes. They hated their fathers, demeaned their mothers for supporting their fathers, despised their husbands/boyfriends for simply acting like and being men, and wound up as frumpy single (aka "enlightened") women with a gut full of hate and a hoard of cats as companions.

The ultimate truth is that they are rebelling against this phony worn out male stereotype ....

....yet they would sell their collective souls to live this stereotype.... LOL     === WINNING!!!!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 06:16:53 PM by goodfellow »

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2018, 10:10:26 PM »
.............. They think with their vagina and truly believe that all men should be neutered. In the end they will most likely want to procreate by screaming at each others vaginas.

https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/brett-kavanaugh-confirmation-cult-of-nasty-old-white-women-107093/

I made this post not to be flippant -- these mutant feminists are a new sub-human species that is infected by Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). Here is some disturbing proof. Comical, yes! ....BUT many of these miscreants are rearing and teaching our children.

BTW this disgusting new-age feminist movement is called " Reclaim your C#*t"
i searched out that website.  very interesting disturbing.............
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

• Ran when parked
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2018, 10:29:36 PM »
Please share  :))
boop/bop/beep

Offline highland512

« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2018, 07:39:33 AM »

Most of them from my generation -- over the hill middle aged 1960's and 70's "bra burners" who blamed all their problems on bogus media generated male stereotypes. They hated their fathers, demeaned their mothers for supporting their fathers, despised their husbands/boyfriends for simply acting like and being men, and wound up as frumpy single (aka "enlightened") women with a gut full of hate and a hoard of cats as companions.

The ultimate truth is that they are rebelling against this phony worn out male stereotype ....

90% of them are high school art, foreign language, or civics teachers who never quite made it to the college professorship they always dreamed of, and of course its the mens fault.  and they all drive a 10 year old Subaru. 

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2018, 07:02:13 PM »
Well, at least our First Lady is a knock-out.  :)

Can you imagine a photo with Hitlery and the First Bum?

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2018, 07:58:08 PM »
One of the guys at work was telling me about a kids soccer league where they don't keep score, just so nobody thinks they`re a looser.
The up coming generation is so effed.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

• Ran when parked
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2018, 10:00:21 AM »
One of the guys at work was telling me about a kids soccer league where they don't keep score, just so nobody thinks they`re a looser.

I think they did a King of the Hill episode with a soccer team like that.

boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2018, 12:13:19 PM »

When they start doing that with pro football teams then I'll start paying attention!