Author Topic: Please not again!!!  (Read 20384 times)

Offline highland512

Please not again!!!
« on: October 19, 2018, 11:27:30 AM »
http://theweek.com/speedreads/802785/former-hillary-clinton-adviser-says-theres-chance-run-2020

For the life of me I can not think of a reason anyone would let her run again. She barely seemed to survive physically last time. I would hate to have to watch those debates again, just her voice makes me want to go out and club baby seals. Where is the bang head on wall smiley?!?!?!? 

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: Please not again!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 12:36:28 PM »
I hope she runs!  -- where do I send my money? Best thing that could/can happen to the Republican Party. Can you image the political infighting, mud-slinging, cat-scratching, and backstabbing that would occur in the Democrat party leading up to the primaries. That would be better than "Pay per View"!

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 12:46:07 PM »
I hope she runs!  -- where do I send my money? Best thing that could/can happen to the Republican Party. Can you image the political infighting, mud-slinging, cat-scratching, and backstabbing that would occur in the Democrat party leading up to the primaries. That would be better than "Pay per View"!

No way could we be so lucky as to have her run again. It would be a prayer answered! Even better a Clinton Pelosi ticket!  O:-)
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 03:37:05 PM »

No way could we be so lucky as to have her run again. It would be a prayer answered! Even better a Clinton Pelosi ticket!  O:-)

Which one plays the old hag? ::)

Offline slip knot

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 03:48:30 PM »
People keep talking about her running again and she may wind up with several self inflicted gunshots to the back of the head.   ;)

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 04:16:03 PM »

In my opinion either of them would be excellent candidates for that, but Pelosi is the hands down winner for the batshit crazy award in my opinion.  :))

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 05:13:47 PM »

In my opinion either of them would be excellent candidates for that, but Pelosi is the hands down winner for the batshit crazy award in my opinion.  :))

Pretty much all the current female Dems in the news are totally "off the reservation" and "batshit" crazy. Harris, Feinstein, Giilibrand, Heitkamp, Waters, "Rodeo Clown" Wilson, Hirono, ..and many more. They have totally lost touch with the American people.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 05:15:43 PM by goodfellow »

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 11:03:36 PM »
I absolutely believe she will run again or at least try to.  That's why she's been out there in public the last two years promoting the bullshit that Trump colluded with the Russians and the rest of her shit.  I really believe she will be the worst candidate the Dems could trot out in 2020.  I also think it's at the point now where nobody associated with the democrats believe she is owed anything, unlike last time when they had to rig the primary to give her the nomination over Bernie.  I think she's going to be a thorn in the side of the Dems until or unless someone else gets the nomination.  Now I hear they're going to try to promote Beto as a possible candidate in 2020.  Nevermind the fact he's going to be demolished by Ted Cruz in his race.
boop/bop/beep

Offline slip knot

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2018, 10:27:28 AM »
I hope Beto crashes and burns but I'm seeing a lot of support for him locally.

If beto beats Cruz you may see a lot more of him in the presidential circuit. Don't count out the castro kid from San Antonio either. He still has quite a following in central texas. Both are young upcomers in politics.

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2018, 12:54:30 PM »
I absolutely believe she will run again or at least try to.  That's why she's been out there in public the last two years promoting the bullshit that Trump colluded with the Russians and the rest of her shit.  I really believe she will be the worst candidate the Dems could trot out in 2020.  I also think it's at the point now where nobody associated with the democrats believe she is owed anything, unlike last time when they had to rig the primary to give her the nomination over Bernie.  I think she's going to be a thorn in the side of the Dems until or unless someone else gets the nomination.  Now I hear they're going to try to promote Beto as a possible candidate in 2020.  Nevermind the fact he's going to be demolished by Ted Cruz in his race.

Even the Dems are not stupid enough to run her again, though I wish they were.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 01:34:39 PM »
A rational Hillary wouldn't consider it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Ran when parked
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2018, 02:12:09 PM »

Don't put it past them for a second.  Especially if no clear frontrunner emerges early.
boop/bop/beep

Offline walrus

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2018, 05:51:30 PM »

The Clinton machine has a lot of pull

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2018, 10:56:43 PM »
Heck I heard Joe Biden is considering it.  :))

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 09:29:39 AM »
Heck I heard Joe Biden is considering it.  :))

Gotta love crazy uncle Joe! One of the goofiest ol SOB's out there, only outdone by Bernie!  :))

Offline GNAP

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2018, 09:33:45 AM »
I heard one TV reporter last week, state, it about time for the Clintons to rev up their plan to get Chelsea Clinton elected.....................................

Now that is scary.........
jack

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2018, 09:36:18 AM »
I heard one TV reporter last week, state, it about time for the Clintons to rev up their plan to get Chelsea Clinton elected.....................................

Now that is scary.........

Great idea, she can run with a horse for VP! Now that would make one hell of a headshot wouldn't it! A true nitwit, born and bred that one!  :))

Offline GNAP

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2018, 10:46:45 AM »
you know they wouldn’t do that, even the horse’s ass would be prettier than her face........
jack

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2018, 10:52:12 AM »
you know they wouldn’t do that, even the horse’s ass would be prettier than her face........

Point well taken Jack!  :D

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2018, 10:59:00 AM »

Don't dismiss that idea guys. I heard from a reliable source that there is a movement afoot to have her run for congress in NY state. The "Clinton Machine" apparently has quietly put together a cadre of wealthy donors to support this effort. If the extreme left leaning Dem agenda fails to take congress in November, they will certainly use that defeat as a springboard for Chelsea Clinton to enter the fray as "new" middle of the road candidate.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2018, 06:17:34 PM »

I wonder how she got married? I guess her wedding veil was more like a tarp?  :-\

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2018, 12:24:57 PM »

I wonder how she got married? I guess her wedding veil was more like a tarp?  :-\

How about those fine in-laws you would get? :o

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2018, 01:45:18 PM »

How about those fine in-laws you would get? :o

You could say the same for Chelsea  -- her mother-in-law is former congresswoman Marjorie Margolies (D-PA) and her father-in-law is Ed Mezvinsky (D-IA) former congressman from Iowa. Although she sometimes disagreed and voted against him, both of these Dems were BIG Clintonites. He was in congress before Clinton, but still a major political supporter and fund raiser.

• Ran when parked
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2018, 12:09:14 AM »

Don't dismiss that idea guys. I heard from a reliable source that there is a movement afoot to have her run for congress in NY state. The "Clinton Machine" apparently has quietly put together a cadre of wealthy donors to support this effort. If the extreme left leaning Dem agenda fails to take congress in November, they will certainly use that defeat as a springboard for Chelsea Clinton to enter the fray as "new" middle of the road candidate.

Horse Face Chelsea has been laying the groundwork for awhile to make a House run.  Speculation was she was waiting for Nita Lowey to retire or kick the bucket and run for her seat.  After Trump was elected, Horse Face was commenting on a lot of stuff political on Twitter for awhile, but that seemed to tail off.
boop/bop/beep

Offline slip knot

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2018, 06:04:43 PM »
Who knows she might hook up with the Mexican gringo we have down here.

I don't know whos voting for whom but the wait for early voting is pushing 30minutes to an hour. That's unheard-of for a mid term election. Just hope the caravan arrival holds off till after the election or there will be several 1000 more democratic votes.