Author Topic: What will happen?  (Read 15335 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
What will happen?
« on: October 22, 2018, 11:42:04 AM »
So, what is going to happen when that 5-7 thousand person mob hits the border? I wonder if they will be blasting CW McCall and Convey when they try to cross? Will they be turned back at the border like they should be or will they just steam roll their way in? If they do steam roll their way in successfully you can forget about anything else being done down on the border, that will be the new way for illegals to enter, literally in mobs of thousands overwhelming the southern border like an infestation of locusts!  :-[
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline DeadNutz

Re: What will happen?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 12:22:24 PM »
Did you see the pics of the idiots on top of the USA border fence waving Honduran flags and flipping people off? In my opinion anybody waving foreign flags and storming our border should be treated as an invading force and met with appropriate force in return. Don't anybody give me bleeding heart crap about them just seeking a better life. I know better.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 01:51:44 PM »
Trump already floated the term in the media today -- "National Emergency". If he declares a national emergency and seals the border with regular Army troops (not National Guardsman), then the Mexican cartels are going to suffer because the porous border will shut down and make it hard to smuggle drugs and weapons. When it starts to sink in that business will suffer, either the cartels will wreak havoc on these people, or the Mexican government will step in with major force. Either way many of these people will suffer severe consequences -- Mexicans aren't known for showing mercy to foreigners. The cartels will just make them disappear.

Also, check the weather report. Hurricane Willa is going to hit central Mexico like a hammer -- these folks will most likely drown or die in the aftermath.   

Offline 34Ply

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 01:59:59 PM »
If I was Trump I'd do two things. One would be to heavily fine anyone who hires people without the right papers and charge a big fee on the millions of dollars (maybe billions) being sent out of the country. Why come if there's no work and you can't send money back.

Offline stokester

• Air-cooled!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 04:12:18 PM »
The mob mentality seems to be infiltrating all aspects of life these days; college campuses shouting down speakers they don't agree with, taking over state capital buildings, shouting at those you don't agree with at restaurants...  where does it all end?

Who is footing the bill for all these folks?  They have no money, at least that is what they say, because they have no opportunity nor jobs at home and are escaping. 
Nick
Yorktown, VA

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 04:35:04 PM »
Hmm, maybe if we had a Wall like the President wanted it'd be alot less urgent? And if Trump had ended the stupid wars in Iraq and Afghanistan we'd have the troops and equipment to repel them. It's what happens when you don't follow through on your campaign promises.
Not totally blaming Trump - the Congress and all the executive departments are crawling with Obama plants who are screwing things up at every turn.

They should be prevented for entering - with whatever it takes. Which is exactly what the libs want - armed troops firing upon "helpless victims" because of their ethnicity and the lamestream media filming it all and framing the narrative.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 04:36:58 PM »
34ply has the right idea. Put a stop to the money going south and these people wont be here. A while back I read an article talking about how much money the illegals send home its was millions, and the article stated that most illegals only wired home 2-300$ at a time. $2-300 into several million, Do the math on how many illegals are here. Just slap a 40-50% tariff on that and theres the money for our wall.

if these people cross our border without any intervention, this countries done.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2018, 04:58:49 PM »
The mob mentality seems to be infiltrating all aspects of life these days; college campuses shouting down speakers they don't agree with, taking over state capital buildings, shouting at those you don't agree with at restaurants...  where does it all end?

Who is footing the bill for all these folks?  They have no money, at least that is what they say, because they have no opportunity nor jobs at home and are escaping.

Widespread violence will ensue, no doubt about it. I'm surprised militias haven't responded already. I'm thinking they're waiting until there's absolutely no doubt that the Left's minions are out of control (literally), and then their response will be seen as defensive and not blind rage. And when THAT bridge is crossed then watch out!
Maybe after the initial retaliatory outbreak there might be a pause and some kind of martial law - but I'm not counting on it.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2018, 05:40:08 PM »

No money but many are seen with cell phones and filming the caravan. If Mexico lets them advance we have to get very tough and cut their foreign aid. Then use that to build the wall.

Offline muddy

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2018, 07:05:24 PM »
Valid question and points here...

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2018, 08:34:14 PM »
Depends on where they make "landfall". The Texas border is the least mileage, and California is the most welcoming. I'm only about 70 miles north of the border (about an hours drive or 3 days walk), so, if they aim for Arizona things could get really interesting.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 12:35:53 PM »
Now the caravan is up to 14,000. And different people have been interviewed saying they're just coming here to earn money to send home.

Sounds like a foreign invasion to me.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2018, 09:31:55 PM »
Now the caravan is up to 14,000. And different people have been interviewed saying they're just coming here to earn money to send home.

Sounds like a foreign invasion to me.

90% of the illegals I talk with are in this for the money. We had a guy working with us from mexico. he had 3 different last names ( and 3 different SS#'s) He had his entire check direct deposited to a bank in mexico. He made spending money doing side work. He bragged that he was going to retire like a king back home. He lived for at least 5yrs in a portable building with no running water while here.

Offline highland512

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2018, 01:52:44 PM »
So, what is going to happen when that 5-7 thousand person mob hits the border? I wonder if they will be blasting CW McCall and Convey when they try to cross? Will they be turned back at the border like they should be or will they just steam roll their way in? If they do steam roll their way in successfully you can forget about anything else being done down on the border, that will be the new way for illegals to enter, literally in mobs of thousands overwhelming the southern border like an infestation of locusts!  :-[

Park a military vehicle every 2,000 feet with some black hawks flying overhead with authorization to fire once someone sets foot on our dry side. Problem solved........... As well as the drug problem, human trafficking problem, and militarized cartel problem. 

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2018, 02:18:19 PM »
Well the fake pipe bomb attacks didn't distract people for too long. I think the libs were hoping it would.

Mattis is sending 800 troops toi the border. Well, that's not nearly enough. And if they aren't armed and have permission to shoot it's all a waste of time.