Author Topic: Looking good so far for Republicans  (Read 21045 times)

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: Looking good so far for Republicans
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2018, 02:44:08 PM »
I figured we'd lose the House but that's okay.  Solidifying the Senate will be a big help when the Grim Reaper comes for Ginsburg and we have another Supreme Court nominee.  No more Flakes to pacify.   ;)

+1 -- two years of wild unhinged Democrats pushing an impeachment agenda instead of passing effective legislation will make 2020 a comeback year. The BIG bonus is that Jeff Sessions resigned today. We might finally get a USAG that has some integrity and guts to clean the swamp.

I think Jeff was hoping for a Senate loss; thereby making it harder to get a confirmation through. Now that the Senate is in much better shape, I'm betting that Pres. Trump will nominate a PITBULL for AG. 

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2018, 03:32:44 PM »
It is perfectly normal for the house to flip in mid-terms. Good thing the Senate stayed red. I can't wait to see what happens when dem voters find out they won't be getting free healthcare, student loan forgiveness, guaranteed income, free college and the list can go on and on.

They'll be rioting in the streets, attacking innocent businesees, screaming people out of restaurants, assaulting anyone they deem as guilty - just like they have been doing. Seems like we may need to pull the national guard from the border to keep mainstreet America safe.

And with a REAL AG, we might actually be able to jail some crooks!

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2018, 04:21:22 PM »

They'll be rioting in the streets, attacking innocent businesees, screaming people out of restaurants, assaulting anyone they deem as guilty

Oh, just like in Baltimore

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2018, 04:24:04 PM »
I figured we'd lose the House but that's okay.  Solidifying the Senate will be a big help when the Grim Reaper comes for Ginsburg and we have another Supreme Court nominee.  No more Flakes to pacify.   ;)

Exactly! the most important thing was preserved, the ability to appoint good judges! I do hope old Ginsburg folds up her tent and heads home soon. From here on in the next two years nothing will get done with the Dems taking the house though.
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2018, 05:41:07 PM »

Exactly! the most important thing was preserved, the ability to appoint good judges! I do hope old Ginsburg folds up her tent and heads home soon. From here on in the next two years nothing will get done with the Dems taking the house though.

Yeah, the budget battles are going to be killer.....unless Trump and the RINO's just do what they've been doing and just pass CR's.

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2018, 08:25:41 PM »

Yeah, the budget battles are going to be killer.....unless Trump and the RINO's just do what they've been doing and just pass CR's.

I always laugh when I hear the Dens talk about wanting the Republicans to "work with them" That phrase is code for bend over and grab your ankles and we are going to corn hole you into submission!  :o And too many times in the past the spineless Republicans assumed the position for their royal corn holing!  ::)

Offline slip knot

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2018, 08:36:45 PM »
Cruz just barely beat beto. Now the dems are already talking about a presidential run for Beto. if he cant beat mealy mouth Cruz how the hell do they think he can beat Trump?

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2018, 08:58:06 PM »
Although most people haven't grasped the concept yet, the fact is that we are currently in the early stages of a civil war. No shooting yet, but just as in the 1st civil war, hostile political forces (Soros, Koch Bros., MSM, Bloomberg, Hollywood, Wall Street, Slicon Valley, etc...) and bands of thugs (ANTIFA , Black Panthers, MS-13, La Raza, etc..) are being mobilized to subvert the will of the people. The intent is to use the thugs to incite violence and use the media and Silicon Valley to blame Christians and conservatives.

I pray that I'm wrong, but history tells me that it will not end well. At some point the shooting will start, and just as in the first civil war battle at Bull Run, it will quickly spin out of control. Patriot militias and Christian conservatives will eventually respond in kind. The good thing is that Trump will have the military and civil law enforcement behind him. The bad is that there will most likely be a lot of bloodshed.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:00:57 PM by goodfellow »

Offline slip knot

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2018, 09:02:57 PM »
I wouldn't be to sure that Trump will have the military or law enforcement on his side. Stranger things have happened.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2018, 10:22:55 PM »
Although most people haven't grasped the concept yet, the fact is that we are currently in the early stages of a civil war. No shooting yet, but just as in the 1st civil war, hostile political forces (Soros, Koch Bros., MSM, Bloomberg, Hollywood, Wall Street, Slicon Valley, etc...) and bands of thugs (ANTIFA , Black Panthers, MS-13, La Raza, etc..) are being mobilized to subvert the will of the people. The intent is to use the thugs to incite violence and use the media and Silicon Valley to blame Christians and conservatives.

I pray that I'm wrong, but history tells me that it will not end well. At some point the shooting will start, and just as in the first civil war battle at Bull Run, it will quickly spin out of control. Patriot militias and Christian conservatives will eventually respond in kind. The good thing is that Trump will have the military and civil law enforcement behind him. The bad is that there will most likely be a lot of bloodshed.

There are alot of naive and ignorant people out there.....but there are alot of attentive folks as well!  ;D

Offline highland512

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2018, 07:33:57 AM »
I wouldn't be to sure that Trump will have the military or law enforcement on his side. Stranger things have happened.

I would venture to say the common people that support Trumpism have a enough weaponry and ammo to wage a good size fight. I just hope it never happens, why these people are so butt hurt over the Trump win is still baffling to me. I really think its the work of the last of the baby boomers radicals on their way out the door trying to win one last fight before they push their wheel chair off into the sunset. 

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2018, 07:54:10 AM »
why these people are so butt hurt over the Trump win is still baffling to me.   

why are the butt hurt? because they know that in essence  trump didn't win as much as they lost. i am glad he won but he was easily beatable and they know it.  rather than run someone who would have been more electable they caved to the far left and got what they deserve.

those people are used to giving the screwing rather than receiving and they don't like it.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 07:55:56 AM by skfarmer »
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline highland512

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2018, 08:27:02 AM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-85-has-broken-her-ribs-in-a-fall.html

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2018, 08:33:17 AM »
You're right, SK. Trump was not my first choice, and he is not saint, but by getting elected he kept Hillary from the Oval office. Big win right there! And seeing her for two years now whining and complaining is worthy TV. What a sore loser and sour puss! And all the snowflakes who are screaming, crying, chanting endlessly makes me even more happy she didn't get in.

If true Highland, we're in for a real screamfest. Can you imagine the lefty frenzy if Trump gets to seat a third Supreme Court justice???

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2018, 08:42:46 AM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-85-has-broken-her-ribs-in-a-fall.html

Would be wonderful if that led to her hanging up her spurs and heading for the barn.  Wishful thinking.