Author Topic: Re: Covid-19 virus cases in your area?  (Read 13357 times)

Offline fatfillup

Re: Covid-19 virus cases in your area?
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2020, 11:47:47 AM »
Gotta get me a Little Debbie bush,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oops, that don't sound right :))

Offline coolmercury

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2020, 03:13:58 PM »
Little Debbies don't grow on a bush, they grow on a tree like Doritos!!!  There are lots of people in Washington that know that.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2020, 05:28:11 PM »
Wow, you learn something new every day. And I thought Doritos grew on a vine. A Busch Light spring? Can't you just turn on the faucet and get the same stuff? Time to duck and run! :d030:

Offline muddy

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2020, 08:18:46 PM »
If anyone can get ahold of a cheeseburger vine,  let me know

Sent from my E

Offline highland512

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2020, 07:59:29 AM »
Wow, you learn something new every day. And I thought Doritos grew on a vine. A Busch Light spring? Can't you just turn on the faucet and get the same stuff? Time to duck and run! :d030:
I think your are referring to a coors light tap, they are found in most homes in the kitchen with a large basin underneath it. Most people wash dishes with it since its so thin and watery.

Sent from my E

I have a white castle bush, would that work for ya?

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2020, 09:11:49 AM »

Sent from my E

you need to be more specific on which variety. i mean there is the american,  the swiss, the cheddar, the bleu and of course my favorite the bacon and so many i didn't mention. the guy that can breed the california bacon bleu sheese burger vine. i 'v e got a stimulus check waiting to invest with him.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline muddy

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2020, 07:08:24 PM »

Sent from my E

you need to be more specific on which variety. i mean there is the american,  the swiss, the cheddar, the bleu and of course my favorite the bacon and so many i didn't mention. the guy that can breed the california bacon bleu sheese burger vine. i 'v e got a stimulus check waiting to invest with him.
Im looking for the bacon with American variety.....

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Offline muddy

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2020, 07:09:00 PM »
I think your are referring to a coors light tap, they are found in most homes in the kitchen with a large basin underneath it. Most people wash dishes with it since its so thin and watery.

Sent from my E

I have a white castle bush, would that work for ya?
I find those to be a bit small fruit bearing for me

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2020, 10:30:25 AM »
Damn it now I want a burger.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline coolmercury

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2020, 03:34:33 PM »
Went grocery shopping in the next county, no reported cases in that county, nobody was wearing a mask.  However, the independent grocery store was empty of many items.  When I asked, they replied that we order, but don't get a lot of what we order.  Wonder when the supply line will dry up?

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2020, 07:12:05 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^That is a concern for me as well.

Offline walrus

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2020, 07:19:53 AM »
perfect time for walmart to put a few more small guys out of business . They cant get supplies but amazon and wal mart can

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline highland512

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2020, 07:47:44 AM »
Went to our local independent grocery Saturday. Fresh meat was selection was full, all of their pork, chicken, and beef comes from processors within a 2 hour drive. Many in our area also has freezers packed away with 1/2 a beef and a hog or two. Canned products where getting light.

I dont think the supply chain is drying up, I think you have a bunch of people sitting at home board out of their minds going to the grocery. You also see how many people ate out instead of cooking.

When you go to the grocery and see the milk is all got but when you go home you see a story that dairy farmers are dumping milk. We don't have a supply problem, we have a packaging and distribution problem. We have the same amount of mouths eat now as we did 6 weeks ago, the mouths are just eating differently and in different places. This affects the dairy and meat processors the most, mainly in packing. Certain facilities produce certain products, a facility that was set up to produce school sized milk cartons is set up to make these cartons as efficiently as possible, they would have to re-tool and change the process to make gallons packages, this takes time and I guarantee is being done (school is over for the year any ways).

We have the most efficient packaging and distribution system in the world. Remember how quickly this all happened, no system in the world would have been able to react to (literally) society upending the way it eats with 48 hrs notice. I really think you will start seeing changes this week.