General Category > GENERAL DISCUSSION TO INCLUDE OFF TOPIC

SITE UPGRADE

(1/6) > >>

Uncle Buck:
Guys,  it's no secret there have been huge issues here the last few days. Hopefully I don't burn our clubhouse down. I am going to attempt to upgrade the GG to the newest suggested operating system.

I don't mean tomorrow either, I mean right now! Hopefully this goes well. I am out of my depth now so all I can tell y'all is hang on, we might be in for a bumpy ride for a bit!

UB

Uncle Buck:
OK, I had second thoughts about this. I better slow down a bit and move a little slower. I will eyeball this with a fresh set of eyes tomorrow AM. After I have had a little more time to noodle this around some more I will move forward with the suggested upgrade, likely tomorrow.

The good thing about the site going dark is I am learning ALOT more about being an Admin and might be able to handle more in that role. So for tonight, things will stay the same. But come tomorrow changes will likely be happening once I sort this out!

UB.  :NIGHT_1:

Der Bugmeister:
Good luck!  Hopefully you've got contact info for additional tech support handy too.

I used to run SMF based forums, might be able to help if you get stuck.

geneg:
Thanks for the update & good luck!  Not a project that I would look forward to.

goodfellow:
what a mess --- I'm stoked as anything that you managed to find the "keys" to the machine Herb. --

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version