Author Topic: Another Trump visit  (Read 2910 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Another Trump visit
« on: October 16, 2020, 04:53:18 PM »
Trump will be at Carson City Airport on Sunday Oct. 18 for another peaceful protest. I went to the airport for lunch at our chapter house and there was plenty of Secret Service checking and planning out things. One Agent spent some time with us laying things out that they needed to do.

The Governor once again is not too happy but that is too bad. If he plans on going anywhere on Sunday he is out of luck because the airport will be closed and his jet is in a hangar right behind our building and they wouldn't even be able to open the doors.

Offline jabberwoki

Re: Another Trump visit
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 05:56:12 PM »
You should let it`s tires down.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 08:21:10 PM »
Click

:bravo_2:
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 10:04:12 PM »
You should let it`s tires down.

Federal felony to render an aircraft non-airworthy and I have no desire to see the inside of Leavenworth.

Nice pep and we are flying a US flag with a Trump flag below it on the flag pole out in the yard and a Thin Blue Line flag on the front of the house. Have Trump yard signs at the fences and will put up a couple more Trump flags soon.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 08:36:05 AM »
Do a 180  American Flag flies in all it glory, pole not tall enough for both.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 01:59:45 PM »
Ever notice you don't see American flags flying around Biden/Harris signs?
boop/bop/beep

Offline slip knot

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 02:45:23 PM »
You really don’t need the Trump sign if your flying the American flag. People will already know who your voting for 👍

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 06:41:41 PM »
Ever notice you don't see American flags flying around Biden/Harris signs?

Yes I have ..

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2020, 09:03:32 PM »
It looks like the ramp at the airport was packed with all it could hold. I wanted to watch it from our chapter house that was very close to where Trump was speaking. But no luck as on Friday the Secret Service asked if they could use our building as a base so they had nice restrooms, coffee pots and a big refrigerator. We said sure as we would do anything to make their job and life easier. We did have to cancel our movie night that was scheduled in the club house.

Online highland512

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 08:04:41 AM »
Are they as hardcore in real life as they look on TV? They always look like they are ready punch someone in the throat and then kill them with a ink pen.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 08:33:07 AM »
Are they as hardcore in real life as they look on TV? They always look like they are ready punch someone in the throat and then kill them with a ink pen.

These agents were nice guys but no BS as they had a job to do and they were just dressed in street clothes. They explained to us how all hangars in the area of the crowd and President had to be inspected for explosives and any propane tanks and fuel containers removed. Any vehicles left in the area would be towed including our parking lot after a certain time. When I saw all the extra vehicles in our lot when I got to the airport on Friday I had a feeling who they belonged to so I left protection in the truck.