Author Topic: Chinese crime syndicate in our valley  (Read 4179 times)

Offline fatfillup

Re: Chinese crime syndicate in our valley
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2021, 08:04:35 PM »
I see little difference  between smoking weed and drinking
  People do both to relax, have fun with friends and be social.

Yes both can be abused and certainly are but as a customer who owned a traveling carnival ride business and hired lots of help said he would take a pot smoker over a drinker any day.

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2021, 08:13:21 PM »
id want to be down wind from the burnpile

Never understood this logic? Are you so weak that you need to get high just to make it through the day?
Life`s as tough as you wana make it.
till you live with chronic pain or severe ptsd like i have you have no idea the relief a simple joint or few  puffs on a vape can bring specially when most docs treat ptsd with drugs that can make you a zombie... Valium,xanax,etc

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2021, 08:16:04 PM »
I see little difference  between smoking weed and drinking
  People do both to relax, have fun with friends and be social.

Yes both can be abused and certainly are but as a customer who owned a traveling carnival ride business and hired lots of help said he would take a pot smoker over a drinker any day.
one can be abused further .. I heard of blackout drunk. But never known anyone to get blackout stoned.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2021, 08:39:11 PM »
never heard of black out stoned?? you was doing it wrong. :lol_hitting:

As a consumer of both I can tell that pot steals your ambition, alcohol steals your intelligence.  BTDT got the Tshirt among other things to show for it. Damn glad I gave all that crap up years ago.

Offline walrus

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2021, 04:50:52 AM »
Medical and recreational weed is everywhere in Maine. Both are legal and stores are everywhere. Medical stores seem to be every 20 ft in some towns. Not sure how they all stay open but must be lots of folks thinking it makes a difference for pain or whatever. I would take weed over a script for opiates any day of the week if it worked to alleviate the pain. I've smoked enough to know its a waste of time and I'm not interested in doing it anymore but whatever floats your boat.

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2021, 08:02:36 PM »
Hopefully they can find a way to prevent further damage by the acts of those disgusting people.

By the way why can't anyone download some plans and " legally " make their own open bolt sub machine guns ?

Why is it that many states can " legalize " a federally controlled and illegal substance like marijuana,  but no states can " legalize " the manufacture of and sale of new machine guns ?

I'm not saying marijuana shouldn't be legal because I don't think it's a bad thing, but it certainly doesn't seem right that this federally illegal thing can be " legalized " on a state level but nothing firearms related can.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 08:04:11 PM by hickory n Steel »
Always lookin' to learn