Author Topic: RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires February 25, 2021  (Read 2889 times)

Offline RockAuto

RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires February 25, 2021
« on: November 25, 2020, 09:39:35 AM »
5% Discount Code: 43482F5AE93086

Expires: February 25, 2021

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto.com Catalog includes vehicles from the early 1900s to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Prices on RockAuto.com are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day.  Parts are conveniently delivered to your door.  Need help finding parts or placing an order?  Visit our Help pages for further assistance!

Offline jabberwoki

Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires February 25, 2021
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 07:11:49 PM »
never again.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline muddy

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 09:38:24 PM »
never again.
Got burned? I've used rock Auto often. Biggest downfall is shipping. The need a bigger warehouse or something so everything can come from one location.

Sent from the twisted mind of the Mudman

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 12:11:09 PM »
Yeah twice shitty parts and bad refund bullshit.
I`m done.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline muddy

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 10:02:40 PM »
Yeah twice shitty parts and bad refund bullshit.
I`m done.
Sorry to hear that jabber.

Sent from the twisted mind of the Mudman

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2020, 01:37:55 PM »
I am surprised, I have never had even one issue and been using them for at least 10 years. In fact, I buy almost all of my parts from them these days. I have also had numerous returns too. I have had them OK some returns beyond their policy too.

Shipping I know when I buy the parts, and I know if I have to return something usually the shipping will be on me. I cannot see other online retailers being any better to deal with and for what I save, usually I can afford to wait. I find it more difficult all the time to pay a third or higher for cheaper brand parts at the local stores when I can get better for the same money or cheaper at RA.

I know many guys are big NAPA fans, I never have been one of them, my first experiences with NAPA their service sucked. After that their prices were crazy high compared to everyone else so I never really cared for them.
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!