Author Topic: Cal Ben Soap Company  (Read 4942 times)

Offline bonneyman

Cal Ben Soap Company
« on: February 19, 2019, 08:16:10 PM »
Was told about this company around 2003 or so. All natural, old fashioned processes, mom-and-pop style, customer service is great, no frills packaging. No artificial additives or harsh chemicals - their soaps really help with reducing my skin irritations.
Their hand lotion is one of the few that I've found that I can use. As a man I find most skin creams or lotions to be too feminine-leaning. Nothing wrong with that - it's just as a man I can't use such products. This one is almond-based, absorbs quickly and is not greasy at all. Qualities I like in a lotion. They sell it in 2 ounce bottles which I usually buy a handful to give away to co-workers and friends with skin ailments.

I like their lotion, liquid laundry detergent, coconut-based shampoo, and bar soap. They sell small bottles and/or samples so you can try it without having to buy a big bottle. Give them a try.
The laundry detergent is very mild and easy on clothes. (Actually all of the products I've tried appear very gentle). In fact it might be too mild for heavily-soiled articles. Other than that their products are great.

https://www.calbenpuresoap.com
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 08:18:05 PM by bonneyman »

Offline ken w.

Re: Cal Ben Soap Company
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 08:43:16 PM »
I like trying new soap products. I've been using Tree Tea Soap that take bad body order away like no other soap does.

This company    https://www.puresoapworks.com/  .

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 08:50:04 AM »
Cool Ken. I'll have to try that out this summer. Most deodorants and anti-perspirants give me a rash, but I don't want to smell like a moose. >:( So this soap sounds like something to try out.

Offline GNAP

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 12:56:11 PM »
I use the same soap in the shower, that I also wash my clothes with........... >:(
jack