Author Topic: Marijuana yay or nay  (Read 10683 times)

Offline walrus

Re: Marijuana yay or nay
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2020, 02:44:44 PM »
Canna butter, hmm, cannot help but to think of the taste.
be my first time so no idea how ots gonna turn out. But ill probably use it in baking.. Time for brownies

so are you using it for medicinal or just to get high.

that is some of my issue. lots of people say they need or want it for medicinal purposes. okay i can get behind that. not trying to be judgemental but brownies sounds more like someone wanting to get high rather than for medical use.

For what its worth I could care less if he/she or it smokes it, eats it, vapes it or whatever. No worse than drinking if you ask me

my point being. once it is okay and legal for medicinal then it is pushed that we may as well make it for recreational. that i am not so good with .
You don't have to smoke it if its in a baked good. They sell all kinds of baked goods for medicinal use.

Offline walrus

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2020, 02:50:57 PM »
legal or illegal there were/are plenty of folks getting high on pot. Tons of people in jails for pot and thats a true waste of resources. In maine its legal any way you want. I can buy plants, I can buy baked goods, I can buy buds. I'm not interested in any of it.

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2020, 05:41:41 PM »
maybe i am just naive. i know people who smoke it and or whatever they may do with it. hell if i wanted some i could probably have it tonight yet.  i could probably even get set to legally grow some by spring if i wanted. like walrus, i just have no interest. i should have probably  been more clear that i didn't have a problem with what you do as long as its legal.  i guess i just don't know all the ins and outs of it.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2020, 05:52:07 PM »
maybe i am just naive. i know people who smoke it and or whatever they may do with it. hell if i wanted some i could probably have it tonight yet.  i could probably even get set to legally grow some by spring if i wanted. like walrus, i just have no interest. i should have probably  been more clear that i didn't have a problem with what you do as long as its legal.  i guess i just don't know all the ins and outs of it.
takes awhile im still learning.  :cool2: 

Offline daves_not_here

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2020, 03:47:47 AM »
Nay.

That crap makes people STUPID.

I was a really bright kid when I fell in with the wrong crowd in HS. I, along with my new 'friends' smoked a LOT of that crap in HS - age 15-17 or so (which, since the adolescent brain is still developing, is the WORST time to smoke that shit :03:).

I started grasping for words - in my mind - which I had had NO problem finding before smoking this crap - which told me there was something WRONG.

Therefore - I stopped smoking that shit.

THE greatest regret in my life? Smoking pot. You know why they call it 'dope?'

Cuz it MAKES people dopes. ;)

***EDIT*** - My opinion and experience only.

Others may be different.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 03:38:35 AM by daves_not_here »
David

Offline highland512

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2020, 07:25:38 AM »

I looked into getting a growers license for hemp fiber or for oil production, but quit trying after I could find no market within a 100 mile radius. Nearest market I could find was in KY and Im not crossing state lines with that shit.