Author Topic: Positive reviews  (Read 2247 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Positive reviews
« on: September 09, 2019, 03:18:58 PM »
Since a friend at the airport gave me a camo Trump 2020 hat back in June I wear it all the time. Last night at dinner I was approached by two separate older gentlemen who shook my hand and commented on what a great hat it is and they like it. Then at Walmart an employee came up and said what a great hat. Since I have been wearing this hat I have only received positive comments. Where I live has plenty to do with it.

It is similar to this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-America-Great-Embroidery/dp/B07R1TLN5B/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_193_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=33QX10Q464JHJE0MHZH4

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: Positive reviews
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 03:28:45 PM »
Good for you DN. Around here (DC Swamp) if you're wearing a Trump KAG/MAGA hat the loons will curse at you, flip you off, spit at you, and damage your vehicle; .... and that's just behavior from the the half-wit leftist women. The soyboy men usually are more careful in a one-on-one encounter, but will resort to the same tactics if they are with a group.

DC, like San Francisco is deep "Pussy Hat" swamp territory.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 04:41:41 PM »
Man, that is a good looking hat

Offline slip knot

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 08:57:46 PM »
When I flew up to Baltimore there was a guy on the plane sporting one of those. I gave him a thumbs up and thought you a brave man. ;D