Author Topic: Hey, Zeke here...  (Read 548 times)

Offline oldcarguy

Re: Hey, Zeke here...
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2024, 05:47:33 PM »
I was a frequent flier at the other place for something less than ten years. In the early “Junkie” years before it changed leaders. In those days it was nothing short of a great community. However as it grew it attracted some trolls that were pure theatrical. Making up lavish stories and at times some picked on members like myself. Let it be known, the vast majority of the members saw through these jokers. And made it plain they weren't welcome.. I don't have the tenacity nor the patience to deal with such nonsense. More ever there are many fine posters there... 

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
Re: Hey, Zeke here...
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2024, 07:06:45 PM »
I was a member before under the same user name. I read about the site crashing and being reborn so here I am being reborn.
Those of you that go back and forth to the 'other' garage site might know me. Some 16,000 posts there but I an no longer due to the actions of the Admin.
No dirty laundry here, I remember back years before when folks wanted to move UP from the other place.

Well, movin' on up! Howdy, boys.

I'll get my info updated as we go along.

Looking forward to seeing those that chose to move up.

Hey Zeke,
I remember the name from the left channel, good to see you here. Free speach lives @ the GG .......... :-\
1776 ................... what happened!