General Category > POLITICS (IF YOU DO NOT LIKE POLITICS, THEN DON'T GO IN HERE!

New DUI limit

(1/4) > >>

Uncle Buck:
I just read an article about a drive spearheaded by MADD to nationwide get states to lower DUI from current 0.8 level to 0.5. Hell, why stop there? If they succeed the next thing you know they will want to take us back to Prohibition! LOL 

Personally,  I would rather see someone spearhead an effort to tighten up the laws that have been passed decriminilizing Marijuana. People bitch about alcohol, but they are misdirected in which one is the real devil amongst us.

slip knot:
Neither alcohol or drugs can touch social media for distracted drivers.

jabberwoki:
So tru.

oldnslo:
^ dats 'a fact

fatfillup:

--- Quote from: Uncle Buck on March 16, 2024, 08:15:44 AM ---
Personally,  I would rather see someone spearhead an effort to tighten up the laws that have been passed decriminilizing Marijuana. People bitch about alcohol, but they are misdirected in which one is the real devil amongst us.

--- End quote ---

UB, I have done more then my fair share of alcohol and pot and I can assure you alcohol is far more dangerous, from driving and addiction point of view. 

On carnival operator with decades of experience said he would take a pot smoker over a drinker any day.  And I guarantee you he has hired many of both over the years. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version