General Category > POLITICS (IF YOU DO NOT LIKE POLITICS, THEN DON'T GO IN HERE!

Farmers... opinions pls.

<< < (3/3)

skfarmer:

--- Quote from: muddy on March 27, 2024, 10:57:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: skfarmer on March 27, 2024, 09:21:21 PM ---typical bs from that part of the world.

--- End quote ---
You commenting on the Oregon or PA deal?

Sent from my twisted mind of the mudman

--- End quote ---
i had not watched the amish video. that one surprised me. sadly i think both are bs.

i don't really have a stand  for or against any kind of agriculture. i am a about freedom of choice.

many people are against any form of gmo crop because of the chemicals used on them. the thing that most people don't understand is that "a"', gmo crops generally have fewer and less chemicals  used on them and "b" gmo crops are healthier and grow better because the chemical tha are used on them are gentler and have less effect on them.

so the question is this. if you want less chemical used and a healthier plant why would you rather have crops that have more types and a larger  amount of chemical applied.

muddy:

--- Quote from: skfarmer on March 28, 2024, 09:32:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: muddy on March 27, 2024, 10:57:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: skfarmer on March 27, 2024, 09:21:21 PM ---typical bs from that part of the world.

--- End quote ---
You commenting on the Oregon or PA deal?

--- End quote ---
i had not watched the amish video. that one surprised me. sadly i think both are bs.

i don't really have a stand  for or against any kind of agriculture. i am a about freedom of choice.

many people are against any form of gmo crop because of the chemicals used on them. the thing that most people don't understand is that "a"', gmo crops generally have fewer and less chemicals  used on them and "b" gmo crops are healthier and grow better because the chemical tha are used on them are gentler and have less effect on them.

so the question is this. if you want less chemical used and a healthier plant why would you rather have crops that have more types and a larger  amount of chemical applied.

--- End quote ---
An uneducated public is the major problem. In laws see that all the time with questions and comments when selling freezer beef.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version