General Category > POLITICS (IF YOU DO NOT LIKE POLITICS, THEN DON'T GO IN HERE!

Farmers... opinions pls.

<< < (2/3) > >>

skfarmer:
typical bs from that part of the world.

muddy:

--- Quote from: skfarmer on March 27, 2024, 09:21:21 PM ---typical bs from that part of the world.

--- End quote ---
You commenting on the Oregon or PA deal?

Sent from my twisted mind of the mudman

muddy:

--- Quote from: slip knot on March 27, 2024, 08:48:47 PM ---I've been following a similiar case with an Amish guy in Penn. He was in trouble for selling unpasteurized dairy products.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPN5zKW6l6k
Really stupid laws but you get what you vote for.

--- End quote ---
The big thing was that he was selling unlicensed.

It wasn't a case against raw milk it was a case against the Amish man not have a license to sell raw milk to the public.

I'm in the middle on this. I don't believe the government should be sticking their nose in this kinda stuff, however if everyone else selling raw milk must be licensed so should he.

walrus:
Follow the money,

slip knot:

--- Quote from: muddy on March 27, 2024, 11:07:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: slip knot on March 27, 2024, 08:48:47 PM ---I've been following a similiar case with an Amish guy in Penn. He was in trouble for selling unpasteurized dairy products.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPN5zKW6l6k
Really stupid laws but you get what you vote for.

--- End quote ---
The big thing was that he was selling unlicensed.

It wasn't a case against raw milk it was a case against the Amish man not have a license to sell raw milk to the public.

I'm in the middle on this. I don't believe the government should be sticking their nose in this kinda stuff, however if everyone else selling raw milk must be licensed so should he.

--- End quote ---

From what I saw he did have a license but the license is only for a few items and he was selling other items that have no license available so thats why he was selling "unlicensed".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version