General Category > POLITICS (IF YOU DO NOT LIKE POLITICS, THEN DON'T GO IN HERE!

Please not again!!!

(1/5) > >>

highland512:
http://theweek.com/speedreads/802785/former-hillary-clinton-adviser-says-theres-chance-run-2020

For the life of me I can not think of a reason anyone would let her run again. She barely seemed to survive physically last time. I would hate to have to watch those debates again, just her voice makes me want to go out and club baby seals. Where is the bang head on wall smiley?!?!?!? 

goodfellow:
I hope she runs!  -- where do I send my money? Best thing that could/can happen to the Republican Party. Can you image the political infighting, mud-slinging, cat-scratching, and backstabbing that would occur in the Democrat party leading up to the primaries. That would be better than "Pay per View"!

Uncle Buck:

--- Quote from: goodfellow on October 19, 2018, 12:36:28 PM ---I hope she runs!  -- where do I send my money? Best thing that could/can happen to the Republican Party. Can you image the political infighting, mud-slinging, cat-scratching, and backstabbing that would occur in the Democrat party leading up to the primaries. That would be better than "Pay per View"!

--- End quote ---

No way could we be so lucky as to have her run again. It would be a prayer answered! Even better a Clinton Pelosi ticket!  O:-)

bonneyman:

--- Quote from: Uncle Buck on October 19, 2018, 12:46:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: goodfellow on October 19, 2018, 12:36:28 PM ---I hope she runs!  -- where do I send my money? Best thing that could/can happen to the Republican Party. Can you image the political infighting, mud-slinging, cat-scratching, and backstabbing that would occur in the Democrat party leading up to the primaries. That would be better than "Pay per View"!

--- End quote ---

No way could we be so lucky as to have her run again. It would be a prayer answered! Even better a Clinton Pelosi ticket!  O:-)

--- End quote ---

Which one plays the old hag? ::)

slip knot:
People keep talking about her running again and she may wind up with several self inflicted gunshots to the back of the head.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version