Author Topic: Election Day is here  (Read 9639 times)

Offline walrus

Re: Election Day is here
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2020, 12:27:07 AM »
:017: since when has a rational mind played into 2020 politics _hitting: _hitting:

There are a fair number of people who are so propagandized, so brainwashed that they won't believe the evidence no matter what. Fine - you're entitled as an American to believe what you want. Even if it's stupid and wrong. But one's denial of the truth doesn't diminish the truth. Not one bit. At least half the country (I believe it's significantly more than half) will not let the fraudsters get away with it once the truth is out. Some know the facts, many will discover the facts - but they will all be pissed!

It ain't over till it's over. Though I'm preparing for the worst, I'm hoping for the best. When Donald Trump shakes Biden's hand on the podium on January 20th, 2021 then I'll concede he lost. (Well, we're all losing). Until then the jury is still out. The final hand has yet to be dealt.
Hang tough, men. The night is darkest just before the dawn.

What evidence? It seems it would be easy if its so obvious to get Trump a day in court. If The judges he appointed won't hear  case, he can't have shit

If you just sit back and watch the MSM you wouldn't know about the evidence.
Put the links up here so I can educate myself

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2020, 10:33:20 AM »
Here is some stuff that happened in Nevada.

<iframe width="705" height="397" src=" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This 2nd video shows how the Reno-Sparks Indian Colony was bribed to vote by entering them in a raffle after they showed proof of voting that rewarded them with gift cards up to $500. The young lady was also in another video showing the Biden/Harris bus in the parking lot and she was wearing a Biden/Harris facemask. It is obvious the tribal elders hardly knew what they had done. This also occurred at other Indian colonies in other states and was financed by Zuckerberg's outfit.
A Carson City judge ruled that there was no proof it occurred but this video is definite proof that it happened and it was posted by the people who did the deed. If you watch the first several minutes is all you need to see the lady showing off the prizes and admitting to what they did with her showing off the prizes about 2:30 into it. Highly illegal.   

<iframe width="1189" height="669" src=" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2020, 11:16:47 AM »
Here is senate testimony about Wisconsin for you.

<iframe width="705" height="397" src=" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline RustFarmer

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2020, 12:53:10 PM »
Who the F is Maura Dowling?
https://www.youtube.com/user/mauriedee/about

"We put up videos about pressing issues in the new and hope they are informative or get people talking."

Notice the "We' and "new" not News.

Is English "her" native language?  Russia and China have thousands of spys and operatives who post crap on the net.  About as reliable as MSM.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2020, 06:02:31 PM »
Put the links up here so I can educate myself.[/quote]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

This site is one of the better places for all the different levels of fraud that went on. And still goes on.

Offline walrus

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2020, 03:05:22 AM »
Did they use dominion machines in 2016?  What were the rejection rates in 2016?  One of the links says"" The Dominion machines were set up to dispute 68.05 percent of all ballots. These ballots were then sent off to “another location” where people in other locations could change the votes."" key word in there is "could" , where is the smoking gun that says "did" change the votes?

The native americans were being bribed by tee shirts and face masks? And yes I heard her and saw the gift cards. That seems shaky to me.

The testimony in front of the senate  seemed credible. I assume Trump went after that in court, what was the courts opinion?