Author Topic: Communists teaming up  (Read 4711 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Communists teaming up
« on: December 11, 2020, 12:49:28 AM »
Not that I needed any more reasons to stay away from Ben and Jerry's...

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/12/10/ex-49er-colin-kaepernick-joins-a-new-team-sort-of
boop/bop/beep

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: Communists teaming up
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 07:24:33 AM »
Not that I needed any more reasons to stay away from Ben and Jerry's...

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/12/10/ex-49er-colin-kaepernick-joins-a-new-team-sort-of

They've always been left leaning social activists; dating way back to when Ben and Jerry actually owned the company. These day the British Unilever company owns the brand, and they are part and parcel of the leftist globalist agenda. Ben and Jerry themselves were deep into the 1960's hippie youth and environmental movement. They never grew up, and were lucky enough to dabble and make good in the ice cream business.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 07:49:22 AM »
Regardless of who they sign, I will spend no less money on Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Its hard to spend less then zero :))

Offline RustFarmer

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 08:21:25 AM »
This Ice Cream is better.  Still Family owned, and ALWAYS closed on Sundays.

https://www.moo-ville.com/

Offline RustFarmer

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 08:29:12 AM »
"
"We have been blessed by God with the privilege of taking care of the cows, producing one of the best, most natural products He has given us.   We want to share our experience with you through the MOO-ville Creamery".

Please stop by for a visit soon!

From our Family to Your Family"

https://www.moo-ville.com/moo-ville-history

Offline muddy

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 11:30:46 PM »
"I suck at football so I'm gonna make a big scene to get the attention and money I need"

Or at least that is how I feel

Sent from the twisted mind of the Mudman

Offline highland512

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2020, 07:30:50 AM »
"I suck at football so I'm gonna make a big scene to get the attention and money I need"

I have always had a hard time believing the in the oppression of a youth who was adopted and grew up near Modesto Ca., became MVP of Ca. high school football, full ride college scholarship, drafted into the NFL, and then got a chip on his shoulder because he sucked in the NFL.

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2020, 08:29:16 AM »

I have always had a hard time believing the in the oppression of a youth who was adopted and grew up near Modesto Ca., became MVP of Ca. high school football, full ride college scholarship, drafted into the NFL, and then got a chip on his shoulder because he sucked in the NFL.
amen
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2020, 09:28:35 AM »

amen

+1 -- In the final analysis there's more money and fame in being labeled and accepted as a "victim", rather than being a good QB. The ironic (maybe even disturbing) part is that his adopted "white upper middle class family" agrees with the guy.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2020, 10:13:06 AM »
The Krapper did set NCAA records and it took a couple of years for the other NFL teams to figure him out and then how to stop him and he was done as a starting QB. His 2010 season at UNR was great and Reno still loves him no matter what kind of jerk he has turned into.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2020, 10:37:26 AM »

This is very true.  I've followed this over the years and the fact of the matter is, his performance deteriorated drastically once opposing defenses took away his running options and dared him to beat them with his arm.  He simply couldn't consistently make the standard NFL throws accurately.  His performance was going in the crapper his last few years in the league, and even without the social justice baggage, he wasn't drawing much interest.  I always laugh when the liberal sportswriters cry about him being blackballed.  You're damn right he was, and for good reason.  No one wants an unreliable backup QB with a big mouth and declining ability.

https://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/234081/colin-kaepernicks-biggest-problem-performance-not-politics
boop/bop/beep

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2020, 08:09:10 PM »
kneel during the National Anthem and I'm out. I don't care what the "justification" or reasoning. It is my perception that I care about and those jokers can die on the vine. I haven't tuned into a game this year and the better part of last season.

Get Woke, Go Broke!
Rich

Offline slip knot

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2020, 10:17:35 PM »
yup. pretty much done with professional sports. I've been making a concentrated effort to avoid any "woke" business.

Offline muddy

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 08:34:24 PM »

Reno still loves him no matter what kind of jerk he has turned into.

As with most celebratories

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2020, 08:43:42 PM »
yup. pretty much done with professional sports. I've been making a concentrated effort to avoid any "woke" business.

+1 -- I didn't watch a single professional football, basketball, or baseball game this entire year. Let those hypocrites starve --