Author Topic: Is Iran stupid or what  (Read 1786 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Is Iran stupid or what
« on: February 27, 2021, 11:47:11 AM »
An Israeli owned vehicle transport ship was damaged by explosions while near Iran. If you enlarge the photos in this article you can see the obvious missile damage with entrance and exit holes with blast damage from 2 missiles. Did they think they were retaliating against the US for the attacks in Syria by hitting that ship? The outcome of this will be interesting.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/explosion-hit-israeli-cargo-ship-anchors-in-dubai-port/

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: Is Iran stupid or what
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 12:17:43 PM »
I used to think of it as conspiracy dribble, but now I firmly believe that it's in the interest of the current administration and their globalist corporate masters to propagate continued global conflict. There are BIG $$$ in selling arms, supplies, setting up financing and logistics support for wars across the globe. There are no large scale profits if peace breaks out globally --

Offline muddy

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 10:59:58 PM »
I used to think of it as conspiracy dribble, but now I firmly believe that it's in the interest of the current administration and their globalist corporate masters to propagate continued global conflict. There are BIG $$$ in selling arms, supplies, setting up financing and logistics support for wars across the globe. There are no large scale profits if peace breaks out globally --
That's some scary stuff if it's real. But I'm sure it's not the first time it's actually happened.

Sent from the twisted mind of the Mudman
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 11:01:55 PM by muddy »

Offline highland512

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 07:13:05 AM »

I believe President Eisenhower warned us of this on his way out the door.