Author Topic: Lawn Dart Trajectory with Dems in the Cockpit...  (Read 1318 times)

Offline PowderKeg

Lawn Dart Trajectory with Dems in the Cockpit...
« on: March 07, 2021, 10:47:45 PM »
This is what Fascism REALLY looks like as it festers and grows...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/mar/5/democrats-turn-washington-dc-into-americas-forbidd/

Sorry to make this one of the few posts I've made in a loooong time, but I'm really falling into a dark place with the direction our once-great country is plummeting at warp speed.

Offline DeadNutz

Re: Lawn Dart Trajectory with Dems in the Cockpit...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 11:16:04 PM »
This is a place you can vent PK. The part that gets me is how poorly organized the logistics are for the troops. Kicked out of the Capitol and to the parking garage with inadequate sanitary facilities, food and bedding. Then they were giving the troops dangerous quality and inadequate amounts of food forcing troops to spend their own money to eat properly.
It is time to find out how far up the chain of command these decisions were made and give those failures a dishonorable discharge. Those are my thoughts. 

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: Lawn Dart Trajectory with Dems in the Cockpit...
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 12:52:59 AM »
I've never trusted these lockdowns, they're a way to take our rights away and arbitrarily decide who can and who can't make a living.  Once the press "racialized" Covid, all bets were off.  Then we had a senile old man run a presidential campaign from his basement.  A suspicious, at best, election, and a 2nd phony impeachment. 

Something's gotta give.
boop/bop/beep