Author Topic: Videos of current affairs  (Read 2052 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Videos of current affairs
« on: April 14, 2021, 01:26:26 PM »
This one I had to share after the lame stream media has only been showing old pictures showing Duante as an innocent child.

<iframe width="705" height="397" src=" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline DeadNutz

Re: Videos of current affairs
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 01:28:36 PM »
Here is a good parody song.

<iframe width="705" height="397" src=" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Online Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 12:38:11 AM »
Obviously the guy didn't deserve to die but I will say this.  If you get stopped by the cops and the situation devolves into a cop pulling out a weapon to subdue you, you've already got yourself in big trouble.
boop/bop/beep

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 09:38:30 AM »
Obviously the guy didn't deserve to die but I will say this.  If you get stopped by the cops and the situation devolves into a cop pulling out a weapon to subdue you, you've already got yourself in big trouble.

No doubt! Follow directions and things go way smoother.
Rich

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2021, 08:40:41 PM »
Ted Cruz is great in this one.

<iframe width="1190" height="669" src=" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>