Author Topic: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.  (Read 35600 times)

Offline slip knot

Re: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2019, 05:09:47 PM »
This really chaps my ass. This going to turn out just like the collusion crap. the Dems are gonna come of it looking like ass' while the American tax payer takes it in the ass.  Its way past time that we threw all the bums out...on both sides of the aisle.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2019, 06:18:20 PM »
Yeah, they don't care about how much this whole circus costs - it's other peoples money.  >:(

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2019, 11:02:25 PM »
So, it's looks like ole Schiff got to read the whistleblower's (i.e. operative/leaker) report BEFORE it was officially released.  After lying about it saying he didn't read anything.
That little weasel is one slimey snake - yet the RINO's can't seem to counter him or get rid of him.
(But they sure know my phone number and address, barraging me lately with repeated requests for funds to help "defend" President Trump).

I don't trust those bozo's to defend my doghouse! :D

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2019, 10:33:15 AM »
 My opinion also .....

Pep

This really chaps my ass. This going to turn out just like the collusion crap. the Dems are gonna come of it looking like ass' while the American tax payer takes it in the ass.  Its way past time that we threw all the bums out...on both sides of the aisle.
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2019, 11:14:46 AM »
I personally think that the days of the "professional" politician and the associated political class are numbered. After this fiasco many people realize that the corruption in DC is endemic in both the Democrat and Republican parties, and that the federal bureaucracies (especially at Justice and State Department levels and the CIA) have rotted to the core.

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2019, 01:21:44 PM »
I personally think that the days of the "professional" politician and the associated political class are numbered. After this fiasco many people realize that the corruption in DC is endemic in both the Democrat and Republican parties, and that the federal bureaucracies (especially at Justice and State Department levels and the CIA) have rotted to the core.

you may very well be right. don't think for a minute that every politician since the beginning of time hasn't asked someone. hey, you got any dirt on my opponent?
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2019, 03:27:00 PM »

What I've learned is - if there's a knock at the front door, DON'T answer it!   The only ones who knock are JW's, salesman, or SWAT. :))

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2019, 02:43:30 PM »
I see this backfiring in the Dems face. 

Gonna be a stretch to impeach a president with made up infractions.

If they try to impeach based on the Emoluments Clause violation, it would be open and shut but Republicans wouldn’t vote against Trump if he shot the Queen if England in the face in the middle of Time Square on national television.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2019, 04:40:50 PM »

If they try to impeach based on the Emoluments Clause violation, it would be open and shut but Republicans wouldn’t vote against Trump if he shot the Queen if England in the face in the middle of Time Square on national television.

Thanks for that post. I needed a good laugh today. :))

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2019, 09:19:45 PM »

You got that right! He has my vote!  ;D ;D
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2019, 09:24:39 PM »

Fortunately, Trump didn’t have the support of a majority of voters in the 2016 election and he’s steadily losing support everyday.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2019, 10:14:43 PM »

Fortunately, Trump didn’t have the support of a majority of voters in the 2016 election and he’s steadily losing support everyday.

I don't see it that way from my corner of the world. if anything he's gaining support. So many folks are seeing thru the Dems BS.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2019, 10:22:18 PM »

Fortunately Trump won the Electoral College and is president because the system worked as intended. ;D

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2019, 03:23:31 PM »
I don't see it that way from my corner of the world. if anything he's gaining support. So many folks are seeing thru the Dems BS.

Social media is going to show you the things you want to see most. I see a lot of anti-Trump stories. I’m sure you see a lot of pro-Trump stories. Even Fox is backing off on their support of Trump. The only polls that show Trump has growing support are those taken by the Trump organization that asks how you think Trump is doing and gives you 3 options: great, fantastic, or amazing. Those polls are just a tad biased. Try reading the transcripts of the congressional hearings about the Mueller report. Did you ignore the part where Mueller said the WAS sufficient evidence to charge Trump with a crime once he left office? Did you see the part where Mueller said the only reason Trump hasn’t been charged is because there’s no precedent to all charging a sitting President of a crime. He also said his job was only to investigate and that the DOJ was responsible for bringing any charges. Barr is protecting Trump in spite of the evidence.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2019, 04:33:32 PM »
As I stated, the voters are getting fed up with the Dems BS. The last president did just as much crooked crap as Trump but he gets a pass while Trump gets vilified for every minor little thing. It doesn't take much of an intellect to see thru this farce.

Social media aside, I deal with a lot of people from different walks of life. its running 10-1 in Trumps favor, if the Dems could field a candidate that wasn't so volatile they may have a chance but with the current crop I see Trump will win easily.