Author Topic: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.  (Read 35603 times)

Offline Heiny57

Re: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2019, 08:05:30 AM »
I don't see it that way from my corner of the world. if anything he's gaining support. So many folks are seeing thru the Dems BS.

Social media is going to show you the things you want to see most. I see a lot of anti-Trump stories. I’m sure you see a lot of pro-Trump stories. Even Fox is backing off on their support of Trump. The only polls that show Trump has growing support are those taken by the Trump organization that asks how you think Trump is doing and gives you 3 options: great, fantastic, or amazing. Those polls are just a tad biased. Try reading the transcripts of the congressional hearings about the Mueller report. Did you ignore the part where Mueller said the WAS sufficient evidence to charge Trump with a crime once he left office? Did you see the part where Mueller said the only reason Trump hasn’t been charged is because there’s no precedent to all charging a sitting President of a crime. He also said his job was only to investigate and that the DOJ was responsible for bringing any charges. Barr is protecting Trump in spite of the evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s the problem, you get your news from Twitter.  :D Or maybe Rachel Madcow. Remember, the polls had Billery winning by double digits!  :))  The Mueller report was a joke that had NO facts of collusion or obstruction ran by Andrew Wiseman, not that  old fool Mueller, he had no clue what was in it.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2019, 03:23:39 PM »
Hillary is said to be mulling a rematch, claiming she'd beta Trump again!

Uh, he's living in the WH? Tell me again how you consider that a victory? Oh because of Russian collusion, misogyny, right wing conspiracy, deplorables, rigged election, people weren't ready for a woman Prez, blah, blah, blah.

I hope Hillary runs (I'd love to see her hacking up more green chunks and falling over due to "dehydration") and Pelosi initiates a real impeachment proceeding. Then Trump gets to call witnesses and bring out evidence. 2020 looks to be a firecracker year. Get your knife sharp and keep yer powder dry! ;D

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2019, 03:54:05 PM »
the people i talk to. getting real tired of all the tries to oust trump and not concentrating on finding a viable candidate. if the dems really want the power the need to find a candidate that americans can get behind and not the ones the wacko nut jobs want.

the only good thing is that while dealing with trump they have little extra time  to screw with other things.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2019, 06:11:19 PM »
There’s the problem, you get your news from Twitter.  :D Or maybe Rachel Madcow. Remember, the polls had Billery winning by double digits!  :))  The Mueller report was a joke that had NO facts of collusion or obstruction ran by Andrew Wiseman, not that  old fool Mueller, he had no clue what was in it.

I don’t do Twitter and I don’t know who Rachel Madcow is or who you’re referring to. I get my info from every source, including Fox. Here’s a recent Fox News poll showing record support for Trump’s impeachment and removal from office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment

Offline slip knot

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2019, 09:12:07 PM »
You do realize that fox news was sold to Disney. its not the conservative channel it once was. The talking heads have been bailing out since the sellout.

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2019, 11:51:02 PM »

You got that right! He has my vote!  ;D ;D

Fortunately, Trump didn’t have the support of a majority of voters in the 2016 election and he’s steadily losing support everyday.

Fortunately, Trump didn’t have the support of a majority of voters in the 2016 election 

The great part, as you know is that he has been POTUS now for a couple of years which has virtually driven the left even more insane than they already were!  :D

You are certainly entitled to believe everything the left wing media feeds you.... ;)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 11:56:42 PM by Uncle Buck »
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2019, 05:51:26 AM »

I don’t do Twitter and I don’t know who Rachel Madcow is or who you’re referring to. I get my info from every source, including Fox. Here’s a recent Fox News poll showing record support for Trump’s impeachment and removal from office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment

Another bogus pole, just like the 2016 election Fox said Trump would loose.

From “ The Five”
Greg Gutfeld

“I’ve been seeing this poll everywhere and I know it’s a Fox News poll but we got to point out that it’s weighted toward Democrats,” Gutfeld declared. “From what I’ve seen, it’s 48 percent Democrats, 40 percent Republicans, 12 percent other. So it’s weighted for that.”

The Fox News personality went on to say that the poll was taken at a time when there’s a “fever pitch of media coverage about a single topic,” suggested that such results are to be expected.

“You’ve got all the Democrats, plus or minus 3 percent, saying they want him out,” he added. “That’s not a big finding. That’s not a surprise. In a month or so when all this stuff fades, let’s see where it is now.”

According to the Fox News poll, 51 percent of registered voters would like to see Trump impeached and removed. While it found 85 percent of Democrats want the president out, it also shows 13 percent of Republicans would like Trump removed and 39 percent of independents.
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2019, 06:39:33 AM »
So now even Trump’s news source of choice is doing bogus polls? Why is it that anything negative about Trump is fake news? Quit turning a blind eye to that schmuck.

Care to explain the 10% raise Trump claimed he got for the military?

How about when he claimed North Korea had returned the remains of 400 Korean War servicemen when they hadn’t and members of his own administration said they hadn’t?

Trump’s justification for sacrificing the Kurds to Turkey is they didn’t help at Normandy. Care to justify that?

Just the word and I’ll give you a nice long list of Trump’s bad deeds and lies for you to justify.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2019, 07:59:27 AM »
So now even Trump’s news source of choice is doing bogus polls? Why is it that anything negative about Trump is fake news? Quit turning a blind eye to that schmuck.

Care to explain the 10% raise Trump claimed he got for the military?

How about when he claimed North Korea had returned the remains of 400 Korean War servicemen when they hadn’t and members of his own administration said they hadn’t?

Trump’s justification for sacrificing the Kurds to Turkey is they didn’t help at Normandy. Care to justify that?

Just the word and I’ll give you a nice long list of Trump’s bad deeds and lies for you to justify.

I never heard about the raise or the 400 returned remains.
But they did return some.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/05/29/more-us-troops-from-korean-war-identified-from-55-boxes-of-remains-returned-by-north-korea/

About the Kurds, I really don’t care. We need to get out of there.

What I can attest to is I got a big raise this year and am busy as hell! And so are my two sons. Haven’t seen an economy like this since Reagan. Oh, and the wall is getting built.  ;)
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2019, 08:12:15 AM »
Is Mexico paying for the wall?

Trump claimed the 400 remains had been returned shortly after his first meeting with North Korea. No remains had been returned for quite some time. I’ll try to find the video clip of that. Here’s a clip of his lie about military raises.

Do you condone him lying to our IN A WAR ZONE?

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2019, 08:20:32 AM »
If pulling out our Syria is the right thing, why was it right to send those troops to Saudi Arabia? The Kurds in Syria were our allies. Do you condone turning our backs on our allies?

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2019, 08:22:47 AM »
Trump canceled the pay raises of federal workers last year.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2019, 09:00:05 AM »
Is Mexico paying for the wall?

Trump claimed the 400 remains had been returned shortly after his first meeting with North Korea. No remains had been returned for quite some time. I’ll try to find the video clip of that. Here’s a clip of his lie about military raises.

Do you condone him lying to our IN A WAR ZONE?

I’m not in the Military so I can’t say they did or didn’t get a raise
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2019, 09:02:22 AM »
Just say you think Trump was telling the truth and I’ll find you the proof.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2019, 09:04:12 AM »
If pulling out our Syria is the right thing, why was it right to send those troops to Saudi Arabia? The Kurds in Syria were our allies. Do you condone turning our backs on our allies?

Non of those countries are our allies. Muslims hate the west. I say let them continue to kill each other, it reduces our problem.  ;)
MAGA