VEHICLES > TRACTORS/MOWERS/HEAVY EQUIPMENT

Dustins shop thread.

(1/7) > >>

Crispycritter:
Heres what i did my first week only have photos of the end but i replaced the ring gear and starter on a jcb lift that we took on trade that supposidly had no problem.

Crispycritter:
This old pos was brought in needs all fluids and filters changed and starter and the throttle cable and linkage fixed... The guy dont want to spend more then 4k he wanted the brakes fixed but that could be 2 to 3k itself depending whats wrong

john k:
Oh yeah, fix it but dont spend more than ten dollars,, heard that before

Crispycritter:

--- Quote from: john k on January 30, 2023, 08:33:27 PM ---Oh yeah, fix it but dont spend more than ten dollars,, heard that before

--- End quote ---
ya i didnt miss these convos it needed more work like all new hydraulic lines ,and the cylinders rebuilt and the tachometer fixed but he would have had atleast 7k in a tractor thats worth 4k

Crispycritter:
 Taking apart a case backhoe extendahoe today had to have my father extend the arm while i wrangled it with a uniloader with forks wouldnt pull out cause the hydraulic lines got caught in the a arm so had to cut them in middle (was tearing it apart to replace those very lines) then it pulled right out. The cylinder needs rebuilt its also leaking even if it wasnt id recommend doing a rebuild while it was apart instead paying for a few hrs of labor to get it apart again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version