Author Topic: 75 Chevy C10 filler hose.  (Read 2265 times)

Offline ron350

75 Chevy C10 filler hose.
« on: December 10, 2019, 07:07:40 PM »
Finally found a fuel filler hose for my old 75 Chevy step side truck from a company called MTS. My truck only has one gas tank on the right side (passengers side) so there should not be any confusion right?

So I order a filler hose for a right side gas tank but the hose they sent me was for a left side gas tank so I sent it back and asked for the mirror image of the hose I was returning. They sent the correct hose for a right side (passengers side) even though the part # printed on the hose was their left side (drivers side) hose.

Installed the mew hose and took several pictures intending to email then to the MTS company. Called the company to get an email address to send the pictures and the guy said he was not interacted because I did not know my left from my right and their hoses were marked and sold correctly.

If you look at the picture you can see the left side (drivers side) part # GMFH-5F printed on the hose connected to my right side (passengers side) gas tank. LOL

The crazy part is that several companies are selling MTS hoses for 73 to 76 GM step side trucks.

Offline slip knot

Re: 75 Chevy C10 filler hose.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 07:17:51 PM »
At least you tried.   ;D

Offline Heiny57

Re: 75 Chevy C10 filler hose.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 07:58:17 PM »
I’m shocked you can still buy them.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.