Author Topic: Now you must raise your fist  (Read 3178 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Now you must raise your fist
« on: August 26, 2020, 10:20:08 AM »
These BLM protesters just keep getting more demanding every day. Now they are demanding outdoor diners raise their fists in support of them and the ones that don't are cussed out and yelled at.
Honest Officer, I raised my fist like they demanded but one of them put his face in the way. O:-)

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blm-dc-protesters-berate-diners-demand-they-raise-their-fists-in-viral-videos

Offline m_fumich

Re: Now you must raise your fist
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 11:25:16 AM »
Unless I were there specially to participate in their protest, I would not participate in their protest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline slip knot

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 12:15:54 PM »
I would certainly raise my fist. With one finger extended😜

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 04:15:24 PM »
I would certainly raise my fist. With one finger extended😜

To quote Red from Shawshank Redemption, that's g*ddamn right!
boop/bop/beep

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 05:12:02 PM »
Can't believe the restaurant allowed thst to continue

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2020, 07:35:38 PM »
People are running scared, Phil.

Business owners don't want a target painted on their shop. Rather explain away a few unhappy customers than have a full blown riot trash and burn your store. Cops should be dealing with this kind of assault but they're stretched too thin and/or the commanders are making them stand down. Customers start fights or pulling guns and then they'll get arrested. The BLM movement is too well funded and staffed and coordinated for normal balancing processes to take care of it.

They're trying to take down the country, any way they can. And it'll get worse after Nov 3rd, no matter who wins.

Offline highland512

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 08:42:55 AM »
And people wounder why there is no ammunition to be bought. Normal Americans see this and it scares them, normal Americans stay quiet until they are forced into a corner. Im afraid the extreme left is getting close to pushing normal american into that corner. 

Offline slip knot

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 05:22:06 PM »
B-man, Im not too sure were gonna make November. it seems ever day you hear of something worse that the day before.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2020, 07:46:43 PM »
And people wounder why there is no ammunition to be bought. Normal Americans see this and it scares them, normal Americans stay quiet until they are forced into a corner. Im afraid the extreme left is getting close to pushing normal american into that corner. 

I checked our Walmart today and decent amounts of various rifle hunting rounds. No .223 but some .308 which surprised me. I also think there is many normal Americans in that corner and they are just standing by.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2020, 09:00:59 PM »
B-man, Im not too sure were gonna make November. it seems ever day you hear of something worse that the day before.

Could be. I'm now hearing that - if the polling turns against Biden or his staff thinks they're going to lose - they may pull the pin on the civil war grenade sooner.

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 09:52:44 PM »
I venture if they start a war they will regret it. There are some very well funded and armed individuals here in my area so I'm sure there are many, many more out there. Just look at what happened in Kenosha with the guy from Illinois. Hit a guy with a skateboard, get blasted with an AR15. moral, Don't bring a skateboard to a gun fight.
Rich

Offline slip knot

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2020, 11:25:37 PM »
That kids actions did more to stop this mess than a 100 police officers could have. It just got real for a lot of rioters.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2020, 07:31:27 AM »
That kids actions did more to stop this mess than a 100 police officers could have. It just got real for a lot of rioters.
Yep

It is horrific that happened, but these dam pampered rioters have had NO consequences to their actions till now. It is terrible that lives were lost and ruined. I’m afraid it will get worse till they all understand.

Oh, on a side note Jacob Blake was going for a weapon when he was shot and George Floyd over dosed on Fentanyl. Both would be alive today if they would have obeyed our laws and complied with Law enforcement directions. Which is a law. And if either of them didn’t like the law they had an opportunity to voice that in court. Not in the street to someone who just enforces said laws.  Also, Cops lives matter.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.