Author Topic: Surprise surprise  (Read 2077 times)

Offline hickory n Steel

Surprise surprise
« on: September 24, 2020, 06:17:35 PM »
I'm sure nobody else here watches America's got talent , so hopefully this won't be any kind of spoiler and if it is you aren't missing much.

Anyways this season one of the contestants was a young liberal with dark skin who performs " woke " spoken word poetry  :sign0137:

A few weeks back he performed one that epitomizes the BLM BS that's been plaguing our great nation this year, and right then and there I said to myself  " he just won the show right there ".

I just finished watching the shitshow finale and big surprise,  the idiot won  :34: :34:

The real surprise was that the 2nd place runner ups were a southern rock / country duo comprised of two very patriotic blue collar police officers.
They're very talented and really deserved to win, but I just did not expect them to last as long as they did given the common anti blue attitude these days.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline DeadNutz

Re: Surprise surprise
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 10:08:51 PM »
Sounds like all the other BS going on with the celebrities and athletes. No more current programming other than news, no professional sports are to found on a TV here. No streaming any recent movies or shows and just watching old westerns and old shows.

Offline highland512

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 07:18:37 AM »
I haven't watched a current offering on TV in years. I have a couple streaming services and watch old shows and movies. Everything they show you is BS. Ever notice the white dad of the family in nearly every show after 2000ish is a bumbling dipshit? Dont get me started on the commercials, every commercial shows 2 dads or 2 moms or the perfect multicultural family. I dont care if 2 dude or 2 ladies wanna live and build a life together but quit trying to normalize it in culture by forcing it down our throats on the boob tube.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 11:15:53 AM »
Haven’t watched tv in years. Mostly forums YouTube videos and some news sites is we’re i spend my time. I resent the media trying to mainstream the minoritys.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 07:40:17 PM »
I haven't watched a current offering on TV in years. I have a couple streaming services and watch old shows and movies. Everything they show you is BS. Ever notice the white dad of the family in nearly every show after 2000ish is a bumbling dipshit? Dont get me started on the commercials, every commercial shows 2 dads or 2 moms or the perfect multicultural family. I dont care if 2 dude or 2 ladies wanna live and build a life together but quit trying to normalize it in culture by forcing it down our throats on the boob tube.

X2

If a Martian dropped down on earth and turned on the tv to learn about our society they would be puzzled how our population grows when our male and female species mate with each other.  Or how can a mixed race couple have offspring of completely different races.

MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 11:01:02 AM »
The entertainment industry is almost entirely devoid of any intelligence or wit. Modern music stinks, TV is more and more diverse crap that's insulting to watch, and very few movies get made that are fresh and original.