Author Topic: Covid hit Trumps  (Read 2344 times)

Offline walrus

Covid hit Trumps
« on: October 02, 2020, 05:14:23 AM »
Both the President and his wife test positive. His advisor Hope Hicks had it last week and passed it on apparently. Could be a very serious situation, hopefully they will get thru this without any major issues.

My wife works at a small airport, one of the Hertz people at airport gave a ride to some one who called yesterday and told the Hertz folks he tested positive. The 2 employees have been tested but were still at Airport yesterday and so was my wife.  One never knows with this Covid crap.

Another guy I worked with last week got sick on Wednesday, came into work yesterday but got sent home. Not sure if he has gotten tested or not. Makes you wonder when its going to get me.

Offline RustFarmer

Re: Covid hit Trumps
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 06:05:55 AM »
Not good news.  I had a bad feeling about this upcoming election, and it just got a lot worse. 

I see stock futures are down.  I would be a buyer, but Biden's statement that he wants to raise corporate income tax to 28 percent gives me pause.

Maybe its a false positive like Gov. DeWine had.

Might be a good time to get Pence out in front of the public.  He is much more qualified than Harris, or Biden.  Much less polarizing than Trump.

Offline highland512

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 07:41:21 AM »
Not good news.  I had a bad feeling about this upcoming election, and it just got a lot worse. 

I see stock futures are down.  I would be a buyer, but Biden's statement that he wants to raise corporate income tax to 28 percent gives me pause.

Maybe its a false positive like Gov. DeWine had.

Might be a good time to get Pence out in front of the public.  He is much more qualified than Harris, or Biden.  Much less polarizing than Trump.

Im not convinced that DeWine didn't used that as an excuse to skip visiting with Trump, pretty convenient timing. This whole corona deal is a mess that has been totally blown out of proportion by the news and spread like wildfire by social media.   

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 08:20:19 AM »
Not happy to hear this and I wish POTUS and FLOTUS the best along with Hope Hicks also. It will be interesting to see the comments by the deranged ones on the left today like celebrities and MSLSD.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 09:22:24 AM »
Not happy to hear this and I wish POTUS and FLOTUS the best along with Hope Hicks also. It will be interesting to see the comments by the deranged ones on the left today like celebrities and MSLSD.

Much of the Hollywood Left has been rejoicing ever since they heard the news.  Russian collusion, Kavanaugh, impeachment, etc., everything else the last three years has been a big ole nothing burger so they're taking this and running with it.

Hopefully this will be the last time this year they can rejoice.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2020, 10:21:34 AM »
The insidiousness of this little bug made it almost inevitable that it would infect the WH staff. Unless we all run around in bubble suits doused with bleach 24/7 (which we can't do) it was bound to happen. Pence and his staff need to be extremely careful now - and Amy Barrett needs to get confirmed - as we're entering a dicey period for our country.

I hope the POTUS and FLOTUS recover quickly.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2020, 05:08:30 PM »
He tested positive, big difference of testing positive and being sick with it. A lot of folks have it and never know it, until they're tested. And the survival rate is pretty good, like 97%. I wouldn't be writing Trump out just yet.

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2020, 07:10:41 PM »
Shit Covid 19 will die in Trumplestiltskins blood :cool2:
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline muddy

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2020, 08:40:26 PM »

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk