Author Topic: Biden's gun control platform  (Read 2096 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Biden's gun control platform
« on: October 08, 2020, 12:16:53 PM »
Read this page from the Biden/Harris campaign to see how they plan to destroy the 2nd Amendment. Too much crazy stuff to list, just read it.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

Offline ScoutDriver

Re: Biden's gun control platform
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 01:09:57 PM »
Wow!!!!  Reality is so far from their wheelhouse its insane! 

Scott

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 01:44:12 PM »
All the talk in the world won't allow them to disarm Americans. Signing a bill is easy - physically going from house to house confiscating guns from people is really hard. And messy.
Once word gets out that the authorities are doing this people will go to defcon 1 - and your local PD bluesmen will take the blunt of the retaliation. And they think they have a shortage of cops now?

It will have to be swift and quiet, take out the vocal leaders and not let any news of it slip out. Internet will go down due to COVID/terrorist attack/national emergency, cell phones will go silent, and the lamestream media will be all in. I'd say that if all this happens the power play is in motion. But the giddy libs will probably not be able to help themselves and will leak the impending assault - and keen conservative listeners will pick up on it. Just my 2 cents.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 04:01:17 PM »
I don’t know. If the Dems win they will say it was a mandate from the electorate to proceed with there platform. I wouldn’t put anything past them. And it’s for the good of everyone. How long did you think we would be forced to wear these fucking masks?  But it’s the good of everyone   Even my wife is on that damned bandwagon.

With the way this year has gone I would not be a bit surprised

Offline muddy

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 07:05:41 PM »
If the political climate is this bad now, what do you guys think is in for me when I get up in age like you guys?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 07:33:32 PM »
If the political climate is this bad now, what do you guys think is in for me when I get up in age like you guys?

That is why it is so important to vote in person this year. A failure of people to vote can cause bad things to happen.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 03:03:46 AM »

That's why you need to take over the fight and teach your kids as well.

I already know I'm going to be deprogramming my daughter on a daily basis once she starts school.
boop/bop/beep

Offline walrus

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2020, 03:27:15 PM »

Its been bad before, go back to Barry Goldwater, LBJ, Nixon, Kent State, Busing, Riots in all the major cities, Roe V wade, etc . You have to see what the economy does, when push comes to shove people will vote their wallets.