Author Topic: Wow New Zealand!  (Read 1806 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Wow New Zealand!
« on: June 28, 2021, 12:17:25 PM »
Some pretty amazing reading about Covid in NZ. The gov't is not happy that not all people are scanning the QR codes into the Covid Tracer app wherever they go. This is to know what businesses and such that people have visited in case they test positive for the Covid. They are also talking about fining people for not wearing masks in Covid alert areas. Please NZ don't give our gov't any ideas here.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/445682/government-to-consider-mandatory-masks-qr-code-scanning-pm-jacinda-ardern

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
Re: Wow New Zealand!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 03:45:16 PM »
As if they aren't already tracking their cell phones. Come on. I wouldn't capitulate either and they can keep their fine. Free means free over here in America. Pound sand NZ
Rich

Offline Midnitemack

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 06:36:21 PM »
We are pretty happy with the fact that we haven’t had a community case of Covid nationally in quite a long time , it is only when we have a community case that we will truely find ourselves in that situation. If that’s what it takes to keep our country safe and not in the pickle you guys in the US have had to deal with , I have no problem with that . We are not always happy with the decisions our current government is making, but that’s a whole different can of worms…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 09:15:03 AM »
As if they aren't already tracking their cell phones. Come on. I wouldn't capitulate either and they can keep their fine. Free means free over here in America. Pound sand NZ
If they're so worried about this, maybe it means they're actually not over there in NZ.
If you think about it if they were tracking your phone and you had the kung flu they could just see where you've been and make up some lie about how they know, no need to go crazy trying to make someone scan a thing when they already know.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline cherrybomb

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 08:10:28 PM »
Ask the 610,000 plus families in the U.S.A who have lost loved ones if our system was a disgrace to the World.We didn't make a bit of progress til Jan.6th,when The big dummy went officially to Florida

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 08:47:59 AM »
Ask the 610,000 plus families in the U.S.A who have lost loved ones if our system was a disgrace to the World.We didn't make a bit of progress til Jan.6th,when The big dummy went officially to Florida

How was Florida?