Author Topic: US Women's Soccer Team  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
US Women's Soccer Team
« on: August 02, 2021, 08:26:33 AM »
Well, kneeling, BLM, and bitching about equal pay with the men wasn't enough to help the insufferable US Women's Soccer Team beat Canada.  Now the best they can do is a bronze medal.  Growing up, I could never have imagined cheering against one of our teams but I'm so glad they lost.  Once they brought their f/cking politics into sports, they destroyed their fan base and now they got what they deserved.

I should add the 2019 World Cup squad nor this team represents me or anything I feel about this country, and I suspect there's a huge group of people that feel the same way.  The TV ratings are a good reflection of that.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 11:46:14 AM by Lookin4_67GalaxieConv »
boop/bop/beep

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: US Women's Soccer Team
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 11:49:51 AM »
Yup; I truly believe that karma is at work here. They hate the country that they represent, and it negatively impacts their attitude and playing ability. Didn't watch it, but am glad they won't get a chance in the spotlight to again bloviate about their despicable agenda.

My guess is that they'll find a way to blame Pres. Trump for their loss -- LOL

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 12:21:42 PM »
The funny thing about the USWNT is that they rejected a contract that would have paid them equal or more than the men's team. But that wouldn't fit their victim narrative. There are a couple of women who stand for the anthem and face the flag with their hand over their heart and they just want to play soccer and earn a living.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 09:41:14 PM »
"Women's Soccer Team"

sounds very Macho, they have hairy arm pits also?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 09:43:35 PM by pep »
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline walrus

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 04:14:13 AM »
Yeah, know much about soccer? They are old, they lost their starting goalie to injury at the 20 minute mark, Canada was better so they lost.  When was the last time they won the Gold at the Olympics?

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 06:55:00 AM »
If talking to me ........?....... NO, obviously you've mistaken me for someone that gives a shit.

Grown ups chasing balls around is meaningless to spend any real time thinking about or watching.

1776 ................... what happened!

Offline walrus

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2021, 02:33:05 PM »
If talking to me ........?....... NO, obviously you've mistaken me for someone that gives a shit.

Grown ups chasing balls around is meaningless to spend any real time thinking about or watching.
I quoted this post so I'm talking to you, I didn't quote your post before so it was a general statement.