Author Topic: Goodbye BangGood  (Read 5059 times)

Offline GNAP

Goodbye BangGood
« on: March 17, 2019, 10:29:24 AM »
This morning, BangGood has move to the very top the Offical GNAP Shit List. I tried to place an order, they charged my card 3 times and now say it will take 14 business days for it to reappear in my account.

When I asked about that, I was told, they will do as they please and sue us, were in Hong Kong and it will months before, the banks can do anything.

So I filed a dispute with the credit card company, which can take up to 1-2 weeks, depending on certain circumstances.

So after about 25 successful transactions, involving $3000-$4000, it came to an end. Never again and I will advise all to avoid them at all cost.

So buyer beware...........................
jack

Offline DeadNutz

Re: Goodbye BangGood
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 12:07:28 PM »
It sounds like they banged you good. Sorry to hear that Jack.

Online J.A.F.E.

• Resident Alien
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 12:29:36 PM »
Not familiar with the company. I wouldn't do business with a company that did that to me so I don't blame you at all.

Hope you get your money back quickly.
People who confuse etymology and entomology bug me in ways I can’t put into words.

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 11:52:01 PM »
Not familiar with the company. I wouldn't do business with a company that did that to me so I don't blame you at all.

As far as I know they just sell a bunch of cheap crap direct from red China, so consider yourself lucky that you've never heard of them.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 07:07:29 AM »
Inserts were pretty good, boring bars, may go back for inserts .
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline GNAP

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 07:18:50 AM »

As far as I know they just sell a bunch of cheap crap direct from red China, so consider yourself lucky that you've never heard of them.

The quality of the stuff is not in question, everything I ever got from them was very good, it’s their business attitude that upset me
jack