Author Topic: Close the border  (Read 2020 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Close the border
« on: November 23, 2021, 05:41:52 PM »
NV Highway Patrol released their preliminary report on a bad accident Nov. 9 in Carson City. An illegal alien driving an F-350 towing a 44ft yacht that weighed 37,000lbs including trailer suffered extreme brake failure coming down Spooner grade on Hwy 50 from Lake Tahoe. It is a long steep grade that ends at the bottom with 4 way traffic signals. He went right through the heavily traveled intersection hitting a Sierra 1500 pickup killing the elderly couple inside. The trailer disconnected from the 350 in the impact and proceeded to hit several other vehicles and there are still people in the hospital with critical injuries. The boat and trailer continued onto the interstate which begins there and continued on for 1/4 mile.

The driver is a 25yr old illegal alien who has no known family connection to the area. Roney was booked on charges including felony reckless driving resulting in death and misdemeanor counts of operating an unsafe vehicle, obstructing, failure to obey traffic control device, failure to obey a red traffic light and no valid driver’s license.

This guy is an absolute moron who had no idea about hauling anything. This is the type of people who are being welcomed into our country by the government and even flown and relocated to a neighborhood near you. 

Offline slip knot

Re: Close the border
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 06:39:52 PM »
Why am I waiting on the Paul Harvey report? you know the rest of the story. How did an illegal wind up with a 40 ft yacht behind his truck? The IRS wants to look at my bank account every time I make a $600 transaction but these illegals have been skirting the system for years. Probably getting a government check each week and working for cash on the side. Not paying a dime in taxes yet they will get the same SS benefits I get ....

Offline walrus

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 05:37:47 AM »

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 01:14:24 PM »
He has been on that bandwagon for yrs. Lots of views I agree with and the ability to get them across to a layman like myself.
Rich

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 12:35:33 PM »
I wonder how high the death toll has to be for the government, federal, state and local to take serious action? Two women slaughtered in our county.

(my addition)
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A Salvadoran illegal immigrant who admitted killing four northern Nevadans in 2019 has entered guilty pleas to all remaining related charges in Carson City, the final piece of a plea deal that will spare him from the death penalty and send him to prison for life with no chance for parole.

Carson District Judge James Wilson questioned Wilber Ernesto Martinez Guzman, 22, for an hour on Tuesday to ensure that he understood all the charges, his rights and his possible penalties, the Nevada Appeal reported.
The final eight counts included burglary, possession of stolen property and being a prohibited person in possession of a firearm because he is in the country illegally.

Asked why he agreed to plead guilty, Guzman said through an interpreter he did so to avoid the death penalty.
Guzman pleaded guilty to first-degree murder Nov. 9 in Douglas County in the fatal shootings of Connie Koontz and Sophia Renken at their homes in Gardnerville during a two-week rampage in January 2019. He pleaded guilty in Washoe County Oct. 21 to the same charges in the deaths of Gerald and Sharon David in Reno.

Sentencing is scheduled Feb. 28 in Washoe County, March 3 in Douglas County and March 4 in Carson City.

Offline walrus

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 01:01:47 PM »
Apparently Biden reenacted stay in Mexico order, that should go over well with his supporters

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2021, 06:37:53 PM »
Apparently Biden reenacted stay in Mexico order, that should go over well with his supporters

Not by choice. They were forced to by the courts.

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2021, 10:24:01 AM »

Not by choice. They were forced to by the courts.
Eventually it will pay off ,they'll try to claim responsibility in some way , and the liberals will praise Biden for it.

They were screaming racism when Trump instituted it though.

Always lookin' to learn