VEHICLES > Bikes/Trikes/Choppers/Scooters & etc.

Upgrading my Coleman Bt200x minibike

<< < (2/4) > >>

hickory n Steel:
I'm so glad I have my old Dahon folding bike.
I never thought to check the gas in my minibike because I just filled it up all the way to the top about 2 weeks ago and didn't think I used much gas since then.

Well I took a ride down to the dry creek bed behind my neighborhood where everybody rides their dirt bikes and quads...ect and I ran out of gas.
I walked back home ( it was damn hot ) grabbed the 1gal gas can, rode over to the gas station down the street to my house to fill it up, then to the end of the Kuldasak street where I one of the trails down to the creek starts.
I folded up and stashed the bike then carried the can about 1/4mi and filled up my minibike, from there I picked up the Dahon on the way back and carefully rode home with the dahon on my lap.
It was kind of sketchy, but I made it back fine.
Keep in mind that at most I can maybe ride 2 miles from my house, and today I was maybe 3/4mi from my house when I ran out of gas.

I got a couple thorns in the front tube of the Dahon too, so I'll have to buy another 16" here soon.

hickory n Steel:
I just got the muffler in,I didn't order everything all at once and should hopefully have the stage 1 kit in about a week.

ron350:
  Good looking pipe.

hickory n Steel:

--- Quote from: ron350 on July 27, 2023, 07:31:58 PM ---  Good looking pipe.

--- End quote ---
Hopefully it was worth the $50.

As far as I know their header pipe isn't compatible with the cheap $10 Briggs hotdog mufflers or I probably would have just went with that.

hickory n Steel:
ETA on my upgrade kit is Friday, so meanwhile I just replaced the tubes in my Dahon folder.
I had 3 holes in the rear tube, 4 in the front and it took me a few minutes with some needle nose pliers to pull every thorn out of the the tires.

Those goat horns sure are nasty buggers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version