TOOLS AND THE SHOP > COMPRESSORS/AIR TOOLS/LINES FILTERS & MISC.

harbor freight fortress ft26175 air compressor

<< < (2/3) > >>

goodfellow:
Very nice work Harlan, and the CFM specs are pretty damn good for an oil-less compressor. For occasional use, you did well.

muddy:
Nice compressor!

I'm sure you've seen these before. But these are very handy.

If course you could always make your own with a regular blow gun and some brake line....

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BK_RG1002BK?cid=paidsearch_shopping_dcoe_google&campaign=GSC-Tools-Equipment&campaign_id=8553470562&adgroup_id=107047174069&adtype=pla_with_promotion&gclid=CjwKCAjw38SoBhB6EiwA8EQVLnR4CYtRfDa0EzJfphZJ3NKJIgINlYGVU7lfWXSgH0rg81kCxsL8eRoCMRkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&

Sent from my Twisted Mind Of The Mudman

oldnslo:
Muddy, thats exactly what I did, but with copper tubing hose-clamped to a 1x2" furring strip of wood for rigidity. At 6' long, I can dust off the mower deck on the riding mower from 4' away and not get dusty.

skfarmer:

--- Quote from: muddy on September 25, 2023, 08:29:00 PM ---Nice compressor!

I'm sure you've seen these before. But these are very handy.

If course you could always make your own with a regular blow gun and some brake line....

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BK_RG1002BK?cid=paidsearch_shopping_dcoe_google&campaign=GSC-Tools-Equipment&campaign_id=8553470562&adgroup_id=107047174069&adtype=pla_with_promotion&gclid=CjwKCAjw38SoBhB6EiwA8EQVLnR4CYtRfDa0EzJfphZJ3NKJIgINlYGVU7lfWXSgH0rg81kCxsL8eRoCMRkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&

Sent from my Twisted Mind Of The Mudman

--- End quote ---

i made something similar years ago and use them on occasion. i have a variety of blow guns in different lengths and styles but the one i use when i really want to move stuff is a four-foot chunk of copper tube with an air coupler attached to it. no valve, no handle, just straight through. of course, not osha  approved.

IT WILL REALLY DANCE AROUND IF YOU LOSE YOUR GRIP ON IT!

skfarmer:

--- Quote from: goodfellow on September 25, 2023, 07:58:04 PM ---Very nice work Harlan, and the CFM specs are pretty damn good for an oil-less compressor. For occasional use, you did well.

--- End quote ---

i have no illusions that it will keep up to my 80 gallon 2 stage but it should handle most jobs quite well. it should be quite handy to have a unit that can be easily moved. i have a smaller 1 1/2 gallon hot dog style oiled craftsman but it is pretty limited on capabilty and it will make your ears rattle. it is amazing how quiet it is. i was shocked and believe the claims are totally accurate or at least my ears tell me that.

the spots to wrap the cord and hang the hose is a nice touch as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version