General Category > GENERAL DISCUSSION TO INCLUDE OFF TOPIC

GG-SS 2023 gift reveal.

<< < (2/4) > >>

bonneyman:
Ray, I've got that 21-76 manual. very good info in there!

goodfellow:

--- Quote from: bonneyman on December 25, 2023, 12:26:35 PM ---Ray, I've got that 21-76 manual. very good info in there!

--- End quote ---

yup, I'm loving it. Great info from a time when these things really mattered to our military.

muddy:
Glad you like it, Ray! The beef sticks and jerky are from my In-laws freezer beef business. They raise Holstein steers and sell locally.

The civil war magazines was a subscription of my great grandfathers. Plenty of reading in my youth and one of the reasons I love history so much.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

muddy:
My Santa was Goodfellow.  As usual a great selection of gifts! A good amount of great smokes, Icon angle wrenches, and delicious looking cookies!

Thanks so much Ray!

goodfellow:

--- Quote from: muddy on December 25, 2023, 10:22:08 PM ---Glad you like it, Ray! The beef sticks and jerky are from my In-laws freezer beef business. They raise Holstein steers and sell locally.

The civil war magazines was a subscription of my great grandfathers. Plenty of reading in my youth and one of the reasons I love history so much.

--- End quote ---

Wow -- had no idea about the history of those magazines Tim. Very much appreciate your generosity in gifting me these items that meant so much to your G-Grandfather.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version