Author Topic: info for immigrants so become squatters  (Read 724 times)

Offline jabberwoki

Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: info for immigrants so become squatters
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 09:29:49 PM »
Squatters deserve a double tap to the chest.
boop/bop/beep

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 04:02:40 AM »
Squatters deserve a double tap to the chest.

I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound bad enough to me. I like the sound of public flogging better myself.... :38: :021: >:D :bravo_2:
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 06:34:34 AM »
UB, a double tap is a second kill shot just in case the first kill shot wasn't enough :D

I first learned of it in the .movie Zombieland :))

Offline muddy

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2024, 11:37:04 PM »
"he did something we my and that's ok" is what he says about the 15yr old murder....

A big question I have is do these immigrants have the same lack of manners and morals they do when they are here or is it because they are protected by our constitution?

Sent from my twisted mind of the mudman

Offline slip knot

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:18:26 AM »
Muddy, The illegals manipulate our legal system to the maximum extent possible. their legal/justice system is vastly different than what we understand. Most Americans cant understand the level of poverty that these illegals are used to. That one of the reasons they are driven to come to the states. our welfare system will give them more than they could ever get back home. They will give anything, including their lives to get here. Ever wonder why its all young men coming into the states? its not the " secret armies" BS the right is pushing. its mostly due to the cultural lack of morals. A woman either has paid protection from the cartels ie: you pay to have someone brought over, or she pays with sexual favors. A lot of women never even make it to the border. They die before they get there. Look up missing women of mexico. its not reported in this country at all. Wonder why?

Living in South Texas, I've dealt with these people all my life. The illegals coming into our country now have no desire to assimilate into the American way of life. They just want to take whatever they can get. They have no thoughts of building a future here. They have very little concept of "future" They live for right now.
One of my neighbors has a shady contracting company. he has a couple camper trailers setting on his place by the river. he usually has 12-15 illegals living there, No electricity, no running water. just a place to sleep. When they first arrive they work, then after a few months the buy a junky truck. Then they buy a new truck. Then they get arrested for some type of felony and go to jail . and the cycle starts over again. Damn few aspire for better living conditions. This is very prevalent in Texas. These people are not the "Dreamers" that the politco push.