Author Topic: Nifty little boxed set of mini drivers  (Read 1903 times)

Offline bonneyman

Nifty little boxed set of mini drivers
« on: March 15, 2021, 09:20:44 PM »
Nice carrying case, fits in the pocket I think. I know it's a promotional sales house, but could be worth the couple of bucks.

https://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/screwdrivers/4-piece-mini-screwdriver-set.htm

Offline Elroy

Re: Nifty little boxed set of mini drivers
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 11:10:25 PM »
100 piece minimum order  :a102:

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 08:16:18 AM »
Their description of uses gave me a laugh. I'm sure you could tighten a door hinge or fix an office chair with this set. :lol_hitting:

Most office buildings have a maintenance department and there are plenty of times when you need to contact a maintenance professional to handle a problem. But honestly, there are plenty of other problems that you could handle yourself if you just had the right tools. A door that's hanging loose on a hinge, a wobbly office chair ... those sorts of things. Most of your professional associates probably feel a bit embarrassed calling a professional to handle a problem that doesn't require a professional level of skill. So why not save them from that embarrassment and promote your brand imprint at the same time with a portable screwdriver set?

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 10:19:56 AM »
100 piece minimum order  :a102:

Group buy!  :))

I didn't read all the fine print, but being a promotional ad site I 'm not surprised at a minimum order. I just like the idea.

Maybe one of those old cigarette cases they used to sell set up with small drivers instead of cigs might work as an alternative. i find myself looking at things and then trying to come up with a DIY version made form scraps around the shop.

Probably just a condition I have. Maybe there's a pill for that? lol
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 12:13:11 PM by bonneyman »

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 02:59:11 PM »
These little moody sets are pretty pocketable.
Always lookin' to learn