Author Topic: rip ruth bader ginsburg  (Read 8041 times)

Offline bonneyman

Re: rip ruth bader ginsburg
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2020, 02:44:51 PM »
They're going after her kids. She adopted black kids because she was trying to atone for her whiteness!

Next they'll say she adopted so many because it lowered her taxes.  :33:

All they have to do is get 4 push-over RINO's to vote no and they can stop it. Expect backroom threats and blackmail like the ones they pulled on John Roberts.

Offline highland512

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2020, 07:50:09 AM »
The D's will have a hard time telling your average voter (especially the elusive suburban female)  that Amy and her family is the devil for adopting two children from Haiti. Like I said this whole thing is a blessing on a silver platter for Trump. If the D's go full crazy on her they look mean towards women and turn undecided voters off to sleepy joe. If they do nothing they piss their own party voters off which will either stay home or go vote as they would have voted anyways.

Amy will be confirmed.

Online Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2020, 10:29:54 AM »
I obviously know Trump is hard to stomach for a lot of people, but if you look at him objectively, you'll see he's a blowhard with a huge ego, but he wants to, and most of the time does, the right thing.  Of course, Obama had an ego just as big, it just manifested itself differently.  Imagine someone who had never even ran a lemonade stand thinking he was even remotely qualified to be President after serving two years (!) in the Senate!

The Democrats are pure evil, especially after they pulled that shit on Kavanaugh a couple of years ago, as well as the other behavior they've exhibited the last few years.  The people that constantly tell us they're tolerant, talk about Trump voters as if we're the scum of the earth, and for the last four years have been attempting to negate the 2016 election results and, in effect, take away our vote.
boop/bop/beep

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2020, 10:35:59 AM »
I don’t know why Mitch is waiting for the vote. This is a farse. None of the Dems will vote for her, no matter what. Just fing vote!!! They are going to screw around and let it get to the election and we will loose some more rino’s  and she will fail.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline highland512

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2020, 12:47:52 PM »
I think they (R's) are going to time this out to vote about 2-3 weeks before the election.........The D's meany paints attitude will be fresh in the undecided voters mind....or the news naritive of the R's ramming of her through will be fresh on undecided voters mind. Either way I think she gets confirmed and we shall see how it affects Trump. (My money says he is re-elected)

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2020, 02:23:53 PM »
I think they (R's) are going to time this out to vote about 2-3 weeks before the election.........The D's meany paints attitude will be fresh in the undecided voters mind....or the news naritive of the R's ramming of her through will be fresh on undecided voters mind. Either way I think she gets confirmed and we shall see how it affects Trump. (My money says he is re-elected)
:91: :41:
The Republicans rarely miss a chance to screw things up.  :38:  :41:  :91:
MAGA

Offline highland512

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2020, 03:38:32 PM »

This is true

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2020, 05:34:53 PM »

Or - as they say - the Republicans always find a way to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Online Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2020, 06:49:55 PM »
Truth
boop/bop/beep

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2020, 09:41:52 PM »
 :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
MAGA