Author Topic: This young man has fabrication skills that are amazing -  (Read 3867 times)

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
This young man has fabrication skills that are amazing -
« on: September 28, 2019, 07:17:29 AM »
Young guy, not a lot of money, but he builds stuff -- machines, buggies, and buggy transmissions of his own design. The kid can machine, weld, design, fabricate, and bend metal like a pro. We need more of his kind -- not more video gamers.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7XeInsW-VFmTwMU5B7Q_XA

« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 07:19:15 AM by goodfellow »

Offline bonneyman

Re: This young man has fabrication skills that are amazing -
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 10:17:33 AM »
Started watching his one video on making his own three speed transmission. Don't have time right now to watch the whole thing but dang he was doing good work on several levels.   8)

Hate to break it to you, Ray - seems like the number one goal of young people today is to be a You Tube star.  :(

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 10:28:21 AM »
..........Hate to break it to you, Ray - seems like the number one goal of young people today is to be a You Tube star.  :(

Yup; seems like the "new & hot" thing to strive for these days is to become a social media "INFLUENCER". I see that idiotic term batted around more and more these days. God help us!

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 11:47:27 PM »
..........Hate to break it to you, Ray - seems like the number one goal of young people today is to be a You Tube star.  :(

Yup; seems like the "new & hot" thing to strive for these days is to become a social media "INFLUENCER". I see that idiotic term batted around more and more these days. God help us!

Well, I've thought about perhaps starting a YouTube channel about HVAC repairs and restorations that I do. But I figured one post of my ugly mug and the whole internet would come down!  :-\

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 05:18:27 PM »

Well, I've thought about perhaps starting a YouTube channel about HVAC repairs and restorations that I do. But I figured one post of my ugly mug and the whole internet would come down!  :-\

Dude, you really need to put some vids together and post. I think it would be great.
Rich