Author Topic: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.  (Read 35629 times)

Offline bonneyman

Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.
« on: September 24, 2019, 02:34:06 PM »
It'll pass in the Dem controlled House. Only question is will 4 or more RINO Senators jump ship and seal the deal in the Senate.
I'm thinking it'll fall short, and Trump can stump on the failure every day till Nov 2020 and win re-election plus put the Dems out of the majority in the House.

If it succeeds, then we'll have President Pence. Any guess as to how long he'll last if the Dems taste blood in getting rid of The Donald?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:01:15 PM by bonneyman »

Online goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 03:07:52 PM »
The Democrats always fail to see the "BIG" picture in all things Trump. RINO repubs know that if they vote for impeachment their careers are over; except for that fool Romney. He has an ax to grind with the Pres. and will likely vote in the affirmative.

Offline Elroy

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 03:10:01 PM »
What the dimwits are asking for is a resounding defeat at the polls. I hope they get exactly what they're asking for.

Yep...............Elroy said I

Offline slip knot

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 04:39:59 PM »
I see this backfiring in the Dems face. 

Gonna be a stretch to impeach a president with made up infractions.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 05:00:55 PM »
Well looks like Romney is going to vote for it. Sour grapes sore loser gets a chance to strike revenge. But I'm not surprised. He was/is a plant, a fly in the ointment.

Can the wackos bleed off 4 more RINO's? Who knows - though Trump has ticked off alot of people.

Is this something McConnell as Senate Leader can refuse to bring up for a vote? Sorry to say I don't know congressional rules well enough to make a judgement. One would hope - I know with the squishy RINO's that's a tall order - that with all the talk and threats the Dems have been voicing the past 2 years for impeachment the Republicans have done equal discussion on a defense and attack strategy.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:03:32 PM by bonneyman »

Online goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 06:45:04 PM »
Just read the entire speech from Pelosi -- the end result is that NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!!.

She just announced that there will be an "official impeachment inquiry" -- well, that's what's been happening in Nadler's clown show for the last year. In order to get an impeachment, the first thing Nancy has to do is CALL for a VOTE on the floor of the house. She didn't do that because she knows that by announcing the release of the full transcript this afternoon, Pres. Trump beat them to the punch and they'd look foolish once the entire transcript is read.

Remember, the "whistleblower" did not actually hear Pres. Trump's conversation -- but merely speculated on the content based on third party conversations. Bottom line, Pelosi only changed the language from Nadler's Judicial Committee investigation to Nadler's Official Impeachment Inquiry. Other than that, it's business as usual. Unless Pelosi brings up the impeachment issue for a house vote it's just a plain old publicity stunt to satisfy the leftist loons.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 11:48:14 PM »
Well looks like Romney is going to vote for it. Sour grapes sore loser gets a chance to strike revenge. But I'm not surprised. He was/is a plant, a fly in the ointment.

Can the wackos bleed off 4 more RINO's? Who knows - though Trump has ticked off alot of people.

Is this something McConnell as Senate Leader can refuse to bring up for a vote? Sorry to say I don't know congressional rules well enough to make a judgement. One would hope - I know with the squishy RINO's that's a tall order - that with all the talk and threats the Dems have been voicing the past 2 years for impeachment the Republicans have done equal discussion on a defense and attack strategy.

George, not sure where you're getting Romney and four RINOs.  To pass impeachment in the Senate takes a 2/3 majority.  It will never happen.
boop/bop/beep

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 07:51:48 AM »
bumbling fucking idiots. when trump was elected it was theirs to lose and they did. this time around.....rather than finding someone that is electable the will fiddle  fuck around trying to force him out and end up costing them the election.

not that i am opposed to that because i think he is better than anything they are offering  but  the country as a whole loses out. the dems will lose the middle ground appeasing the fringe.

pardon my french, i started writing this last night and then was paged out to a fire call and spent 3 hours at that,  my sentiments have not changed.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 08:12:33 AM by skfarmer »
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline highland512

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2019, 09:27:07 AM »
Either way this plays out I dont see it being a + for the democratic party. I think D leadership already knows they are shit out of luck for 2020 and are sick and tired of listing to the squad bitch and moan. By allowing this vote Nancy shuts up the 60-70 vocal impeacher congress members (who by the way have been after this since literally the morning after the 2016 election), appeases the impeacher voters, and gives the media the impeachment soap opera they are all drooling over. 

In the end this will hurt the D party as a whole, Trump is at 48%-53% approval depending on who is polling. So around 50% of the voters favor Trump, and Americans are by culture dont like people being treated unfairly. Over the year the Trump rally's will double in size, MAGA hats are going to proliferate well into main stream, and any house and senate D members out for reelection in purple states are most likely already looking for new employment opportunities stating first of February 2021.

Remember kids, being but hurt about an election is not a reason to pull a stunt like this.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2019, 09:59:31 AM »

George, not sure where you're getting Romney and four RINOs.  To pass impeachment in the Senate takes a 2/3 majority.  It will never happen.

I thought it was a simple majority vote, with the VP as a tie breaker. Guess I learned something.

So there's absolutely no way this will pass the Senate, then. And Piglosi is just making a meaningless verbal gesture to placate the wackos and yet not put any of her moderates at risk of a vote.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 10:02:05 AM by bonneyman »

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2019, 12:37:44 PM »
They've got nothing and they know it.  Regular people who haven't been paying attention and may not have believed that the media is "fake news" will begin to understand that yes, the media is all Democrat and all fake news.  First, we had the way the Dems covered the 2016 race, then the fake collusion story, and now this.

Trump should win re-election in a landslide.    ;D
boop/bop/beep

Online goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2019, 12:49:55 PM »
They've got nothing and they know it.  Regular people who haven't been paying attention and may not have believed that the media is "fake news" will begin to understand that yes, the media is all Democrat and all fake news.  First, we had the way the Dems covered the 2016 race, then the fake collusion story, and now this.

Trump should win re-election in a landslide.    ;D

While I share your sentiment about the coming election, please remember that we are dealing with not only the Democrat party, but also globalist business interests, foreign agents, and a deep state government organized crime syndicate. Which means they can control the election without much scrutiny. Case in point -- many (if not most) voting machines are manufactured by Diebold (they --Diebold -- were purchased by the second largest manufacturer --- ES&S --- a few years ago), and are now called Premier Election Solutions. The deep state and the globalists (whether liberal or conservative) control these companies and the software that runs it. With deep state government resources, clandestine international money flows, and no government oversight, they can easily rig an election by simply manipulating the machine vote count. This not science fiction -- it's a very real possibility in this day and age.

Offline Jamesyarbrough

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2019, 07:17:48 PM »
[youtubehttps://youtu.be/YaxGNQE5ZLA][/youtube]

All i have to say about politics is if the men and women in charge wouldnt do what the men in this story did we dont effin need em. They can stay there a$$ on the porch.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 07:22:12 PM by Jamesyarbrough »

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2019, 02:19:14 PM »
What I don't get is that the whistleblower report is all hearsay which is not admissible in a court of law but works for Congress. The dems can take a grain of sand and try to convince you it is a magnificent beach.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2019, 03:36:00 PM »
Well, if brains were dynamite the libs wouldn't have enough to blow their noses.

And it's good that some many Hollywood wackos are tweeting all their support for the Dems. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.